Nothing, really? That's a matter of opinion, no? I mean people can link the UVF with WW1 legitimately but for a lot of people they're a sectarian murder gang with a bit of racketeering thrown in.

Bobby Sands song seems to be causing a lot of this.

I mean come on.

How anyone can claim with a straight face that there isn't an agenda against our club and fans is beyond me

How is it an an agenda against our club? The song has nothing to do with the club, it is not a "Rangers" song.

Bobby Sands song seems to be causing a lot of this.

I mean come on.

But that's not either of the songs mentioned on this thread, is it? The second last line of the Bobby Sands song is going to get you into bother too.

Whenever I hear that song I think of Simon Kuper's book 'Football Against The Enemy' where he quotes that song. it's lyrics are truly ridiculous when you see them written down, from memory he had to further explain what a 'chicken supper' was before trying to explain why the fuck we sang it.

But that's not either of the songs mentioned on this thread, is it? The second last line of the Bobby Sands song is going to get you into bother too.

Whenever I hear that song I think of Simon Kuper's book 'Football Against The Enemy' where he quotes that song. it's lyrics are truly ridiculous when you see them written down, from memory he had to further explain what a 'chicken supper' was before trying to explain why the fuck we sang it.

None of that makes it worth arresting people over.