Couple of things here.....

1. The new turf isn't all paid for by Rangers. They got lotto funding and other funding.

2. The quality of training facilities also get graded and the higher you are graded the better opportunity you have of getting funding for other projects.

3. The outdoor astro turf isn't used by the first team. It is used by the youth teams, most often the younger groups.

I was there tonight and the group I watched had some very talented players and the session was very high quality in my opinion.

might be 'very high quality' craig but will some of these players be capable of progressing to the first team in a few years ? other it's a complete waste of money which we can no longer afford

might be 'very high quality' craig but will some of these players be capable of progressing to the first team in a few years ? other it's a complete waste of money which we can no longer afford

It isn't always about the coaching as to who makes it and who doesn't..... Sometimes players don't have the right attitude. We have a half decent record out of Murray Park anyway.

There are BPL teams sniffing around some of these kids apparently, so the club are obviously doing something right.