King sounds more than happy to work with the current board

and has stated he want's to make changes and want's the shareholers to vote.

"My involvement is not linked in any way to any other individual, albeit I have my private thoughts as to certain individuals that might add value to the club going forward. Ultimately it is for the shareholders to make such decisions.

STB - I quite honestly fail to see why you see PM as such a bête noir ahead of the likes of CG, CW, CM, BS and the Easedales.

Craig Whyte? When have I ever defended him?

Green led a group to rescue the club and Murray failed. Mather is someone I think deserves to stay in his position but Murray wants rid of him.

Said several times I'm not a fan of Stockbridge. Easdales I just want to give a fair chance.

King sounds more than happy to work with the current board

It appears he's happy to let the shareholders decide just who is on the board unlike the present incumbents.

I've never met any of the Rangers boardroom past or present.

So your visceral hatred of Paul Murray is based on what exactly apart from the desire to be seen running with the herd in another place?

It appears he's happy to let the shareholders decide just who is on the board unlike the present incumbents.

So your visceral hatred of Paul Murray is based on what exactly apart from the desire to be seen running with the herd in another place?

We don't have to have met people to have an opinion on them surely?

The problem I have with PM is that he was on the board when Whyte got control of the club. I have said on here many times I want to know how Whyte got Rangers in the first place with apparently no money of his own(to pay off Fullerton & Kane at LBG). Until such times as these facts are know then I think it might be best if PM doesn't become involved but I respect that may change if DK is prepared to invest into Rangers because there's a financial black hole which needs plugged one way or another

The problem I have with PM is that he was on the board when Whyte got control of the club. I have said on here many times I want to know how Whyte got Rangers in the first place with apparently no money of his own(to pay off Fullerton & Kane at LBG). Until such times as these facts are know then I think it might be best if PM doesn't become involved but I respect that may change if DK is prepared to invest into Rangers because there's a financial black hole which needs plugged one way or another

PM knew Whyte was bad news though and warned us all, he was ridiculed for it. Whyte paid LBG with Ticketus money, no?

king was on the board and didn't even oppose whyte as openly as murray.

PM knew Whyte was bad news though and warned us all, he was ridiculed for it. Whyte paid LBG with Ticketus money, no?

it was more AJ who warned us about Whyte. Yes Whyte did pay LBG with ticketus money & unless I'm mistaken PM had a similar plan when tried to oust Whyte's bid at the eleventh hour