Guest stfu

Whilst I am very happy with the statements released tonight I do however have one major concern.

That is the return of a certain Martin Edward Bain.

This man in my opinion has done some serious damage to our great club, a lot of which has been hidden by the media and not discussed.

This includes negotiating with Strathclyde's finest "not" to charge a certain manager of another club for racial and sectarian abuse.

Allowing most media outlets to have a free for all against our club and its supporters without defending them once in a court of law.

Vastly increasing his salary when our club had to downsize and reduce debt.

Forcing the sale of certain players and lying to them personally about it. (Pedro Mendes being just one example).

If Dave King returns there is a strong chance that this chancer will be making an appearance as well.

Whilst Craig Mather may have put the nail in one coffin we must always be very aware of another return of the living dead.

Please don't let this idiot ever get his feet under the table again.

Don't you realise that it's his own coffin that Mather's put the nail into along with that of Stockbridge and the Easdales?

I think that long term you may actually be spot on.

My worry is that there may be more serious issues ahead.

I know for a fact that the Easdales are not happy with this appointment.

But I also know that DK and MB have remained close even with the obvious issues that were faced under SDM's control. (Or lack of it, actually Lloyds TSB control)

There will be more knives in more backs before this is sorted.

This includes negotiating with Strathclyde's finest "not" to charge a certain manager of another club for racial and sectarian abuse.

evidence please.

Allowing most media outlets to have a free for all against our club and its supporters without defending them once in a court of law.

Yes, trying to defend the Billy Boys song in court would have been a great success

The Board of Directors sets the Chief Executive's salary

Forcing the sale of certain players and lying to them personally about it. (Pedro Mendes being just one example).

evidence please.

If Dave King returns there is a strong chance that this chancer will be making an appearance as well.

Is this Jack's latest pr spin against King?

Whilst I am very happy with the statements released tonight I do however have one major concern.

That is the return of a certain Martin Edward Bain.

This man in my opinion has done some serious damage to our great club, a lot of which has been hidden by the media and not discussed.

Whilst Craig Mather may have put the nail in one coffin we must always be very aware of another return of the living dead.

Please don't let this idiot ever get his feet under the table again.

I hate Bain, and never want to see his face darken Ibrox ever again, but this is a car crash of a post.

It's worthy of a FF 30 pager to be honest.