Anyone elses kit falling to pieces?

Have had the third kit about a month and the sponsor is now just peeling off.

I can't say I'm overly surprised. What slightly annoys me is in the past 20 years I've owned tonnes of football tops ranging from teams all over the world and it's only ever our tops that seem to fall apart. Notably our top in 03/04 (widely documented as a piece of shite and frequent refunds) and this years. There's been other tops that have had issues but can't recall the years.

The irony is I washed my 13 year old Brazil home shirt (was 13 when I got it but it still fits lol) in the same wash and the Brazil top looks brand new while our top is falling apart.

Have had the third kit about a month and the sponsor is now just peeling off.

I can't say I'm overly surprised. What slightly annoys me is in the past 20 years I've owned tonnes of football tops ranging from teams all over the world and it's only ever our tops that seem to fall apart. Notably our top in 03/04 (widely documented as a piece of shite and frequent refunds) and this years. There's been other tops that have had issues but can't recall the years.

The irony is I washed my 13 year old Brazil home shirt (was 13 when I got it but it still fits lol) in the same wash and the Brazil top looks brand new while our top is falling apart.

Sounds like your missus needs to learn how to work a washing machine properly.

I went into the club shop yesterday to get my nephew some bits and bobs for his birthday. I came out empty handed. It's just full of rubbish, i am not digging this Puma deal at all, all their tracksuits, t-shirts, shorts etc have the badges and logos just printed on, they are not even that nice looking either with poor designs. The strip is incredibly expensive for a 7 year old boy too coming in at almost double the price of the Barcelona and Celtic strips. I usually buy a load of training gear for my 5 a sides but i can't buy the Puma stuff, it is horrible and looks incredibly cheap. I also noticed on the goalkeeper top 2 huge plastic lines down the neck/throat area, absolutely disgusting, the home top has similar, they are smaller but still as ugly.

I wish our first year with Puma was our last.