Has Mather been pushed re his meeting and statement about King joining??

The timing would suggest this. They go to King followed positive statements about him coming on Board, at the same time Irvine is spinning against King, then there is an addition to the statement on the website which is less enthusiastic about King and now Mather and Smart go, both of whom were said to want King on Board

I have to disagree and say it does matter about the money you put in as it gives you a vote a the agm.

I know Mather was supposed to be an interim appointment, but I still think he was doing a decent job. I am sure more people have said that than just Walter.

Now what are we left with, the easdales and stockbridge, probably the fans distrust most.

If the majority of shareholders, big players ownership wise didn't like the board why haven't they made this public?

Expect us to have no board soon, or a board put together by the easdales, which I am not saying is a bad or good thing.

Seriously wtf?

Seriously wtf?

No you have someone saying they have the backing of 28%, with only a couple coming out publicly and saying the back him which made up about 6%, and then last week a list was made, possibly backing the court challenge and the total there only made up about 2%.

28% is still 23% away from being the majority.