I have to disagree and say it does matter about the money you put in as it gives you a vote a the agm.

No, the amount of cash you put in or having a vote at the AGM have nothing to do with a your ability as a CEO.

Also Mather's appointment as CEO had been ratified as permanent.

No you have someone saying they have the backing of 28%, with only a couple coming out publicly and saying the back him which made up about 6%, and then last week a list was made, possibly backing the court challenge and the total there only made up about 2%.

28% is still 23% away from being the majority.

Did you miss all the signatures on the requisition?

Someone posted this on FF.

Craig Mather was advised by someone at Ibrox if your going to go, for the fans sake of the fans go and see King in SA.

He did, Stockbridge, never knew, only knew when the Female secretary said she had booked flights to SA. He then scampered to the airport to catch another flight to SA only for toxic to announce yet again to the BBC that they both were in SA, they were, only prob being the meeting was finishing, and the main epic missed most of it.

Mather knew by going and begging King to return he would have to resign, he has did his part, now for the Kin to return.

Will post more when Stockbridge is gone.

I can see this turning even nastier now. This has got the Easdales all over it I believe, and I can't help feeling this is them digging the trenches getting ready for a dirty war. I don't think we will see Dave King anywhere near the place over the coming weeks at least.

Like others, I'm almost as interested in the lack of Irvine's name on the City announcement.

As much as I look forward to no more intelligence insulting releases under Mather's name, the assumption has always been that Irvine was writing them. But I suppose, if he's working for the Easdales, and they are still there, it might be too much to hope for that he'll be following the resignees out the door.

Another question I have is, do they stand in line for any sort of package? Surely not, if they have resigned?