I believe we have been royally shafted again.

Mather walking off with a pay off for resigning? Are you fucking kidding me? He's done the off so why are we paying him for it!

If he does this and gets paid handsomely for it then will it be the same for the Easdales, Stockbridge and smart?

Can we assume that Rangers have been used for the last couple of years to be nothing other than absolutely raped? Ahmad has pumped us, green has,

Fuck the only one who hasn't seems to be Malcolm Murray (or did he recieve a payment)

Rangers football club has been savaged for 2 years. Is whyte even away? Are ticketus still in about it? Mind ticketus have links to whyte.

I said on rangers chat earlier, I don't think anyone of these manky robbing bastards will be near the AGM and these actions just prove that to me.

Get these bastards hunted bears (btw Stockbridge that's not a threat ya shitebag) but it may be best you lot don't attend games from now on as I don't think you will be Rangers fans favourites.

Give us our club back.

I'm fucking raging tbh

The pay off thing would indicate there's some element of force to the resignations.

STB I know you liked these guys but what's it going to take?

They ran us shabbily, everyone of them have resigned with huge pay offs. That doesn't happen in the real world. Anyone I ever know who have resigned have done so and been paid upto that date, so someone resigning at the end of the month got a months wage.

This million in April will be gone by fucking December.

Btw according to Paul Murray the bdo report won't be good for these chancing fucks

STB I know you liked these guys but what's it going to take?

They ran us shabbily, everyone of them have resigned with huge pay offs. That doesn't happen in the real world. Anyone I ever know who have resigned have done so and been paid upto that date, so someone resigning at the end of the month got a months wage.

This million in April will be gone by fucking December.

Btw according to Paul Murray the bdo report won't be good for these chancing fucks

Mate Mather's position has been made virtually untenable through one thing and another, if an agreement has been negotiated for him to go then so be it. It's what many wanted after all, and as for cash running out, no experts seemed to believe our accounts showed any imminent danger of that.

The BDO report has been hyped up for a while so i'm not holding my breath.

Mate Mather's position has been made virtually untenable through one thing and another, if an agreement has been negotiated for him to go then so be it. It's what many wanted after all, and as for cash running out, no experts seemed to believe our accounts showed any imminent danger of that.

Who keeps signing these pay offs?

Do you believe it's another lie from Paul Murray or do you not seriously believe we could have been laid out and raped in front of the watching world?

You know forlanssister better than me through his posts on here, if he's saying whites around etc and working with these chancers surely you know that there may well be something to it?

He's not exactly one for posting unsubstantiated rumours,

And btw it's working again these cunts have bears disagreeing with each other.

I can't believe 2 shite CEOs have had huge pay offs

Seriously ? Stockbridge reckoned we would be down to 1 mill by April... and that didn't include Mather's 300k pay off (admittedly we now don't have his salary to pay, but presumably we will need to pick up a CEO at cost from somewhere...) and then what if Stockbridge also goes (some suggesting he is a lame duck) - how much of a pay off for him and where will our cash be then ??/ We still have to continue to pay the bloody wages.

At this rate we may not make the end of the season !!

From the meeting 7 days ago exactly

The staff costs appear massive and should not have been incurred for the level of football or the amount of work undertaken.

CM - certain salaries are in the Annual Report and some scrutiny is valid. My own salary is £300k and the major institutional investors are aware of that and happy with it. The structure of my bonus has been discussed but it will not be linked just to winning the league. Lots of other factors will have to come into play, meeting player and financial budgets.

Both McCoist and myself are content to work together to ensure that we reach a balance on incentives regarding the PLC budget for players and saving money so that one part of the club is not working against the other.

If I didn't laugh I'd cry

Who keeps signing these pay offs?

Do you believe it's another lie from Paul Murray or do you not seriously believe we could have been laid out and raped in front of the watching world?

You know forlanssister better than me through his posts on here, if he's saying whites around etc and working with these chancers surely you know that there may well be something to it?

He's not exactly one for posting unsubstantiated rumours,

And btw it's working again these cunts have bears disagreeing with each other.

I can't believe 2 shite CEOs have had huge pay offs

Depends on how you see raped I suppose, clearly we've given out way too much on wages, bonuses, pay offs etc. I don't think we're anywhere near another insolvency situation though, certainly not with Dave King back in the picture.

Forlan certainly doesn't make rubbish up, although i'm sure he'd accept himself he isn't correct about absolutely everything.