So far, these have all been names that have been reported in the media, which I kinda thought.....

everyone has been talking about Frank Blin (originally), the Christian Purslaw.....How many folk had actually heard of either of these 2 before they were mentioned in the media??? I suppose part of my point is that we get told such & such is interested & is a great guy and large number of folk simply follow that, and are convince they are the best thing since sliced bread.

On paper it is VERY easy to make someone look like the ideal candidate....

Frank Blin's business and governance credentials are impeccable, as will be his ethical credentials given his professional background.

Purslow would be a coup too given what he did at Liverpool and the fact that he stood up to Hicks & Gillette and, effectively, forced them to sell Liverpool as they couldnt service the debt.