It's clearly aimed at Irvine, not at King

"It's clearly aimed at Irvine" - Nobody has disputed that.

"Not at King" - That is clearly your opinion - pure and simple. My opinion is that he is clearly also using this article as a vehicle to get points across about King (which are clearly his views as well).

I agree that he sets out to aim at The Source i.e. Irvine, but half of the article is aimed toward King and obviously trying to get a groundswell of anti-King propaganda drummed up in the process (while at the same time Richard Wilson writes "contrary to others' beliefs the SFA and AIM will not oppose Dave King").

I understand he is [not too] cleverly trying to put the views across as Irvine's views about King, but make no mistake about it they are his views as well, which he is trying to mask in the fashion of this 'humour'.

seems to me it's irvine thats anti king.

My opinion is that he is clearly also using this article as a vehicle to get points across about King (which are clearly his views as well).

King represents the opportunity of a generation for Rangers. Tom disnae like that. Tom disnae like that at all. Tom will be doing what he has been bidden to do by his employer or his bank account. Stir up as much shite as he can, no matter how contrived or invented.

I agree that he sets out to aim at The Source i.e. Irvine, but half of the article is aimed toward King and obviously trying to get a groundswell of anti-King propaganda drummed up in the process (while at the same time Richard Wilson writes "contrary to others' beliefs the SFA and AIM will not oppose Dave King").

I understand he is [not too] cleverly trying to put the views across as Irvine's views about King, but make no mistake about it they are his views as well, which he is trying to mask in the fashion of this 'humour'.

English article is penned in such a way that wherever he fires his bile disguised as humour, he hits a target. Inference that Rangers fans are threatening, King is toxic, toxic Jack toxicity level has risen, Easdales are being manipulated etc. It leads the reader to think that Rangers and it's support need being dealt with by the various anti-Rangers establishment again. Or am i being to paranoid?