No, Mike Ashley holds shares under his own name. I'm not aware of him ever expressing an interest in increasing his shareholding.

I know he has shares under his own name but what's to stop him holding shares via margarita & BPH too?

I know he has shares under his own name but what's to stop him holding shares via margarita & BPH too?

This is not uncommon. I do quite a lot of trading/investing with a broker. But, from time to time I buy shares through my personal brokerage account in the same company but with a different investment objective. In addition, the guys that handle my retirement dosh may also be buying shares in these same companies with yet another and different investment objective.

A digress, but after we get past all this boardroom nonsense - will the Rangers Supporters Association, Rangers Supporters Trust and Rangers Supporters Assembly move away from being a "one-voice" for the supporters and go their seperate ways once again?

I know this has been mentioned a lot and has potential to open a can of worms - but it would be nice if these organisations could fully pull together! i beleive if that happened then this may encourage other supportes to join.

The main issue is that these organisation do not represent the majority of rangers supporters, 2 of the groups members are members by default and don't really have a say.

I believe a way forward would be to start off with a group formed by the rangers supporters clubs/buses and have the group independent from the club, this could be grown by adding season ticket holders as well down the line.

I thought it was a fair enough statement and I certainly agree with most of the points and questions within it.

Sure, the fan groups may not be made up of tens of thousands of well canvassed bears/shareholders but they're still indicative of a fairly large number of shared opinions.

The question of who is behind Blue Pitch Holdings and Margarita Holdings is extremely important and this needs to be asked repeatedly until we get satisfactory answers.

Remember that BPH are the ones who lodged an EGM requisition to have Malcolm Murray & Phil Cartmell removed while proposing the appointment of James Easdale.

The question of who is behind Blue Pitch Holdings and Margarita Holdings is extremely important and this needs to be asked repeatedly until we get satisfactory answers.

Remember that BPH are the ones who lodged an EGM requisition to have Malcolm Murray & Phil Cartmell removed while proposing the appointment of James Easdale.

I believe the problem occurs Zap because shareholders are entitled to confidentiality.

Thats what I meant when I referred to radical and revolutionary change in the other thread. We really have to re-write the rules with regard to our club.