I believe the problem occurs Zap because shareholders are entitled to confidentiality.

The problem for me is that right from the word go Charles Green mentioned names related to BPH' date=' but I don't believe what he said because he kept contradicting himself and that leads me to think that he was being deceitful.

On 14 June 2012 Charles Green said the following in an official statement:

In terms of investors in the company, to date our investors include Chris Morgan, a UK-based businessman representing family trusts; Glenmuir, the renowned Scottish clothing company; Ian Hart a Glasgow-based businessman; Alessandro Celano of Blue Pitch Holdings and Zeus Capital

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/1316-charles-green-statement

On 20 October 2012 Charles Green issued the following official statement:

There has been renewed speculation and media comment recently regarding the current shareholders in The Rangers Football Club. A full list of current shareholders will be published in the share prospectus which will be issued within the next few weeks. A lot of attention has focused on investment funds which have taken a shareholding in the Club to date. For example, I would like to clarify that in the case of Blue Pitch Holdings, the legal beneficiary is Mazen Houssami and not Arif Naqvi of Abraaj Capital. Mr Naqvi is a personal friend of mine and I approached him early on in the process about a shareholding but he has not proceeded on the basis that the investment fell outside the core geography he invests in.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/2451-charles-green-statement

There's other examples of him mentioning who's behind BPH and what they all add up to is one minute he was saying Alessandro Celano, then saying Arif Naqvi, then saying Mazen Houssami and then believe it or not he went back to saying Arif Naqvi.

That was most likely all a load of rubbish though.

Would a key part of the Pinsent Mason's investigation into Craig Whyte's involvement in the club now have been a full list of the individuals who have a shareholding in the club? I would have imaged this was quite possibly the most straight forward way to being able to provide a judgement on the case.

Was these findings ever published?

Would a key part of the Pinsent Mason's investigation into Craig Whyte's involvement in the club now have been a full list of the individuals who have a shareholding in the club? I would have imaged this was quite possibly the most straight forward way to being able to provide a judgement on the case.

Was these findings ever published?

Fair point. So far the club have failed to publish the investigation's findings but, IIRC, Charlotte Fakes may have shared the report (or sections of it) last week before it was removed.