Taken from FF

Sectarian Songs that are now being targetted by the Focus group include

Include -

Carsons Army (We're the volunteers of the UVF)

Build My Gallows (Altogether for the YCV - Described as being not the YCV of the 1916 WW but the right wing youth element of the UVF?!)

Fathers Advice (**** Bobby Sands he's Deid is now being classed as sectarian)

No Pope of Rome (no nuns and no priests **** yer rosery beads)

Focus are filming the crowd and if you are identified and witnessed singing these songs you will be arrested for this

Im not wishing to dicuss the rights and wrongs of this, to me the whole world has gone PC mad, Ive spoken to admin about how I got the information and thought it was only right I try and warn fellow Supporters.

----------------------------

Guest Smug Bluenose
TBF the 4 above songs have little to do with rangers.

My thoughts exactly.

As Ally said, time to cleanse the club from top to bottom, including all that nonsense.

Am I the only the only one that wouldn't shed a tear to see these songs dissapear? UVF, popes and beads, Bobby Sands...? FFS this stuff leaves me cold. Surely we have enough stuff to sing about (players, teams, managers, goals) than worry about feeling hard done by that we can't sing songs about this nonsense?

The content above truly has me scratching my head tbh.

FOCUS Scotland & The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium

Just off the phone to FOCUS to ask them to clarify about 'Fathers Advice' and 'We're Coming Down The Road' (Carson's Army).

Basically their position is the songs in of themselves are not deemed illegal. However, it is how 'UVF' and 'YCV' that are in the songs are perceived - not their true usage that seems to be important.

We therefore, will strive to ensure that everyone within our premises understands the true meaning and background of these songs and the organisations mentioned within them.

Next year is the 100th anniversary of the start of The Great War. These songs are there to commemorate those who fought and died for our freedom in that conflict. We should not and cannot be allowed to forget the sacrifices that were made for our country.

I feel this is a line in the sand. We do not play songs that are deemed illegal under law. These songs do not fall under this category and until that changes we will continue to play them.

I will repeat what we often say: We do not do anything that would bring the name of Rangers into disrepute.

Follow Follow us on Twitter: @TheLoudenTavern

One Rangers… No Factions – http://www.thelouden.co.uk

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

Official Partner of The Rangers Football Club

*We are responsible for The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium, 111 Copland Road, Ibrox, G51 2SL solely and are not involved in the operation of any other premises

In a word.. unbelievable..... utter bollox that's what it is.

All four are certainly not illegal, we get the banned list from the police for band parades and neither of above is on it.

So , they can still sing about soldiers song, ira murderers and fuck the huns.. one sided pish as usual