Fair enough.

A section of our support remain completely out of touch with the prevailing views in the country. That lack of self awareness means 'we' remain 'shocked' when songs the vast majority of the population find distasteful and feel are clearly about terrorists eventually get banned. Posters blame 'The SNP' like they were installed in government following a coup instead of democratically elected or 'political correctness' like it's somehow strange people find these songs offensive.

Is it the best use of police time? No, I don't think so. Is it a surprise? No, this has been coming for years. Does it concern me? No, I've no time for songs about murder gangs, no matter how some might chose to dress them up.

the problem is our supporters are much more likely to get arrested than other teams supporters for similar or identical offences. That cannot continue. I believe ever since the toytown government was set up in holyrood it's been an opportunity for its inhabitants to co-ordinate attacks on our club &its supporters.

the problem is our supporters are much more likely to get arrested than other teams supporters for similar or identical offences. That cannot continue. I believe ever since the toytown government was set up in holyrood it's been an opportunity for its inhabitants to co-ordinate attacks on our club &its supporters.

That started long before the SNP came to power.

Personally I don't think any Tims are offended they are just trying to score points in one-upmanship.

I must admit I don't need the Pope UVF stuff I prefer the catchy songs. I loved the idea of "We got knocked down but We got up again, You are never gonna keep us down. I admit it is not the easiest song to sing though

don't think they're offended ? come on. They get up in the morning determined to be offended by the slightest little thing in order to inflict some sort of damage to Rangers and/or its supporters. Sectarianism is an industry in Scotland employing many people. It's time it was closed down and these people got themselves proper jobs provided someone would employ them.

don't think they're offended ? come on. They get up in the morning determined to be offended by the slightest little thing in order to inflict some sort of damage to Rangers and/or its supporters. Sectarianism is an industry in Scotland employing many people. It's time it was closed down and these people got themselves proper jobs provided someone would employ them.

I think we are saying the same thing only different.:) It is a mock offended they are just out to damage Rangers. They are not really offended.

Come on Rab, this is crazy talk.

You were saying the other week about how Labour hate us, they're all Republicans, then when my neighbour won £2m and turned out to be both a Bluenose & a Labour councillor, you kinda brushed it off saying his bosses had better not find out or something.

That was solid proof that Labour (who I detest) are not all rabid republicans out to get Rangers. You've got the FA & police in England clamping down on Spurs fans over their use of the word 'Yid' in songs. That's solid proof that this kind of thing is going on all over the UK, and not just that, even in Italy, where fans were chasitised for (believe it or not) regional insults toward southern citizens.

Do the SNP run London and Rome as well?

Although having said that, we do seem to be seriously targeted in a way other people ain't, and you'll never convince me that everyone else is going to the game cracking a rattle and yelling 'play up, the rovers!' But there's no point in looking for a mythical bogeyman in Holyrood - it's the prevailing sentiment across Europe, man!

What? Instead of blaming some fake all seeing big brother' date=' can we not just stop singing these idiotic songs?[/quote']Idiotic in your opinion but to many this is an important part of supporting Rangers. If it's not for you fine but that does not make the likes of Focus any less disgraceful.

FOCUS are nothing more than an organisation set up by Salmond's anti-Rangers Government hellbent on arresting Rangers supporters for offences for which others teams supporters will get away with. Simple as that.

Just remember that when you vote at the next election

The only thing that is factual about that statement is that FoCUS was set up by the Scottish Government.

For a start FoCUS was set up in 2011 as part of the JAG/JRG initiative following the so called "shame game".

FoCUS - establishment of a national football policing unit in Scotland, helping to improve consistency in policing approaches at football across Scotland through

improved co-ordination of intelligence and operational deployments to matches.

I can tell you that the co-ordination of intelligence in particular has been extremely succcessful in preventing major incidents and equally in arresting fans of many different clubs for serious and oftentimes violent offences.