That lot are quite unreal.

Do a Google search for "Rangers FC" and this comes up along with the real Google Map link:

(Zombie) Rangers Football Club

(Zombie) Ibrox Stadium

150 Edmiston Dr, Glasgow

0845 790 9090

Didn't notice this there yesterday. Sooner or later some of these eejits should be sued for corporate damage.

Quite sad they are so scared of competition.

Have you ever known another set of fans anywhere in the world who obsessively hate another team more than they love theirs? I's a serious question - especially to those who either live outwith these shores or have enough knowledge of the global game.

I'm absolutely staggered by them at times to the point where I think a serious disorder exists among their 'rhanks'.

Have you ever known another set of fans anywhere in the world who obsessively hate another team more than they love theirs? I's a serious question - especially to those who either live outwith these shores or have enough knowledge of the global game.

I'm absolutely staggered by them at times to the point where I think a serious disorder exists among their 'rhanks'.

spot on. With them it's a poisonous mixture of religion, culture, inferiority complex and unarticulated sectarianism.

Perhaps the greatest difference between our support and theirs is that the level at which the irrational element of the fan base begins is higher up the social scale for them than it is for us.

That lot are quite unreal.

Do a Google search for "Rangers FC" and this comes up along with the real Google Map link:

(Zombie) Rangers Football Club

(Zombie) Ibrox Stadium

150 Edmiston Dr, Glasgow

0845 790 9090

Didn't notice this there yesterday. Sooner or later some of these eejits should be sued for corporate damage.

Quite sad they are so scared of competition.

A03livYCEAAQv6D.jpg:large

Also note from FF that Lindsay Herron is commenting on Twitter about sub-editorial tampering with his copy.

Apparently changed Lindsay's "old company entered liquidation" to "old club entered liquidation."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/439195/Ex-Rangers-director-Dave-King-returns-to-end-infighting-at-Ibrox

Not that I ever buy the Express - or far that matter any other paper - I stopped donkey's years ago because of all this.

Still there needs to be a mark made.

spot on. With them it's a poisonous mixture of religion, culture, inferiority complex and unarticulated sectarianism.

Perhaps the greatest difference between our support and theirs is that the level at which the irrational element of the fan base begins is higher up the social scale for them than it is for us.

Nail on the head :tu:

Also note from FF that Lindsay Herron is commenting on Twitter about sub-editorial tampering with his copy.

Apparently changed Lindsay's "old company entered liquidation" to "old club entered liquidation."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/439195/Ex-Rangers-director-Dave-King-returns-to-end-infighting-at-Ibrox

Not that I ever buy the Express - or far that matter any other paper - I stopped donkey's years ago because of all this.

Still there needs to be a mark made.

Alas, there's a Presserat, "Press Council" over here who clamps down on retard journalism like that shown at the Express.

I think we should rise above the RM cesspit of tit for tat 'OMG look what they did' shenadigans

Just don't talk about them, that sounds good to me.

I've never advocated tit for tat. That's just crass and unhelpful.

It's also unhelpful to think that this should just be ignored.

As I've said many times, it's concerted, it's relentless and it's ultimately damaging. Very Goebbelsesque.

There are other ways of dealing with it.

For example, take note two new articles on us on the BEEB website.

Not one mention of sevco, old club, old co etc etc.

Wonder why?