You are over analyzing what I'm asking. I'm not talking that low level. Basically how does out team prefer to play the game - high front line, four at the back, five at the back, lone striker, two strikers, wingers, player in the hole behind the strikers, sitting midfielder (s)???

It doesn't take a TV panel of professionals to see that surely if you watch your team regularly?

I can understand people saying they disagree with tactics, formation etc but not pretending to not see what is going on each week.

"Preferred" tactics etc vary for all managers and teams across a season but we can all se the managers current preferred selections.

While I am pleased but not surprised that we have improved over last year, there has to be questions asked of our coaching and player development, when only one of our starting eleven I.e. MacLeod, didn't join us from another club. This suggests to me that there is accuracy in the thread title of Wasted Years.

While I am pleased but not surprised that we have improved over last year, there has to be questions asked of our coaching and player development, when only one of our starting eleven I.e. MacLeod, didn't join us from another club. This suggests to me that there is accuracy in the thread title of Wasted Years.

Lewis is a centre midfielder, if all players are picked in their proper positions, he doesn't get a game.

Kinda to be expected when 18months ago we started a pre-season with 6 players.

Cherry picking your stats to make a very watered down point?

How about Little and Crawford who have started twelve (same as McLeod) and eight games each - more than half the games, don't they count? Scott Gallagher has also started six games, McAusland four, Hegarty two, Mitchell one. Then Aird has had 5 sub appearances and McKay four, Hutton two and Murdoch one. Maybe I should stretch stats the other way and include Stephen Smith who has started three games.

That suggests to me that you're not actually interested in accuracy.

Cherry picking your stats to make a very watered down point?

How about Little and Crawford who have started twelve (same as McLeod) and eight games each - more than half the games, don't they count? Scott Gallagher has also started six games, McAusland four, Hegarty two, Mitchell one. Then Aird has had 5 sub appearances and McKay four, Hutton two and Murdoch one. Maybe I should stretch stats the other way and include Stephen Smith who has started three games.

That suggests to me that you're not actually interested in accuracy.

Neither are you, some of those lads were bought or signed from other teams.

Neither are you, some of those lads were bought or signed from other teams.

So where do you draw the line? Pretty much all the lads will have played for a team previously, even if it's their school. If the criticism is that we don't have enough lads in the team who signed at say, eight years old then it's a pretty obscure one that is virtually meaningless.

So where do you draw the line? Pretty much all the lads will have played for a team previously, even if it's their school. If the criticism is that we don't have enough lads in the team who signed at say, eight years old then it's a pretty obscure one that is virtually meaningless.

It isn't, that would just be silly.