The sooner it all comes out in the open the better. Craig Whyte being involved with one of the faceless investment funds would be akin to opening a cupboard door and finding a dead body, but it's better to open the door to find out what's in there sooner rather than later because it won't just miraculously go away.

We need to get to the bottom of exactly what is going on with the club ownership, voting powers and boardroom powerplay because you'd need to be a sandwich short of a picnic to trust the remaining directors.

Hang about, are you saying you don't want to know in case the answer is people who shouldn't be involved or are otherwise unsuitable? You think we'd be better off with Craig Whyte owning and controlling part of the club in secret than us knowing the identity of the people who do own us? That's some twisted logic Crucible.

I don't personally think Craig Whyte is involved, but I still want to know who owns us, I want to know why they make some of the decisions they make and I want them to be accountable to the support. It's in the long term interests of the club that we are owned and run professionally and openly.

If that means some more pain first then so be it.

It matters not one jot what I think, if the price of me not knowing is that I still have a club to support I am only too happy with that, it is only too clear what regan said I would rather not give him the slightest opportunity to follow through on that comment, but that is just me others may think proving a moot point is worth risking everything for, count me out on that one.

It matters not one jot what I think, if the price of me not knowing is that I still have a club to support I am only too happy with that, it is only too clear what regan said I would rather not give him the slightest opportunity to follow through on that comment, but that is just me others may think proving a moot point is worth risking everything for, count me out on that one.

Crucible, its been said before. With 50,000 fans willing to turn up to support us and 200,000 willing to go to Manchester, you will always have a Club to support. That's too much clout to ignore.

Wow. I don't know what to say. I thought the days of Rangers supporters sticking their heads in the sand were passed. Seems I was wrong.

With respect Crucible your attitude to our club is far more dangerous to us than anything Regan or our enemies could concoct.

We are far more at risk from our own directors and owners (past, current and future ones) than we are from Regan, the SFA, Celtic or the illuminati.

Wow. I don't know what to say. I thought the days of Rangers supporters sticking their heads in the sand were passed. Seems I was wrong.

With respect Crucible your attitude to our club is far more dangerous to us than anything Regan or our enemies could concoct.

We are far more at risk from our own directors and owners (past, current and future ones) than we are from Regan, the SFA, Celtic or the illuminati.

OK you are happy to risk all at least we know where you stand, noble of you.

I'm not frightened by Regan, Lawwell and chums, are you? Are you really that scared of Regan, he's won if you are, if you'd rather self harm than stand up to him then the games already lost for you my friend.

I'm not frightened by Regan, Lawwell and chums, are you? Are you really that scared of Regan, he's won if you are, if you'd rather self harm than stand up to him then the games already lost for you my friend.

The only thing that frightens me is that people like you see nothing wrong in putting the clubs existence on the line for God knows what, you won't be doing it in my name.

It's not about individual fans like amms or anyone else being willing to 'risk all' as you put it. There's simply no choice. The truth needs to come out and preferably sooner rather than later. Our Club's not like the mob in the East End sweeping all their dirt under rugs blessed with supposed holy water.

I'm sure some of the truths about what's been going on and still going on will never come out, but we need as much transparency as possible in terms of the current ownership, especially if it's major shareholders who are altering the Ibrox boardroom and governance of our Club like BPH have done.