Where are we playing, Hades? The gloom descendeth right enough.

Wee bit lacking urgency, but the main problem as I see it is that our front two are getting the ball with their backs to goal too much, which would be OK if it was mid-pitch but due to Stenny's deep line it is on the edge of the box. Just need to keep plugging away, I spose.

Foster & Peralta pretty awful so far, btw.

edit: I spose the answer is for Law, Black or MacLeod to make the run from midfield past the strikers.

We need to get beyond their defenders on the flanks and get balls into the danger area. We need someone who can take a man on and beat him and push on into the space.

They have not threatened too much but I'm a bit worried we could get hit with a sucker punch here that might lift them. Hopefully not.

Come on Gers!

Guest Night Owl

The result will come we've got most the possession and chances, it was a stone wall penalty right enough.

Just flicked over to see the half time highlights of Valencia vs Villa Real and it makes Scottish football look desperate.

Looks like it's down to another Super Ally half time team talk, wonder who write them because he's bound be running out no ?

Hope everyone remembered to rewind the clock by 20 years in order to appreciate all that stenhousemuir has to offer.

It's the kinda place where front gardens are decked out in furniture with tv's and the stray cats don't have tails.