As it enters November that made me realise we are half way there to being back to the top as the clock goes. We've been in this incline for one and half years, another 18 months and we should have wrapped up the Championship title.....

Fair play to Ally this season, we are romping all infront of us which we should have been doing last season but fair play even Usain Bolt is slow out of the blocks.

That's quite a fast first 18 months....now we just need the off field matters sorted out (Would like to see Jim McColl do his biz) and its a case of here we come.....

the report card should read could do better .

All in context of course.

Arsenal could do better here and there but are sitting pretty at the top of the EPL.

In comparison to last season I think we are doing just fine.

Could so better? 100% true.

Doing alright? Absolutely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might not be popular but I don't think Ally will take us far, just don't think he is a good enough Manager for Rangers. So if we are halfway there, in my mind we are wasting time, sorry.

Why is Jig playing at centre half? Never should he be there, if we play a SPL team in the cup I shudder to think what they will do to our defence.

All in context of course.

Arsenal could do better here and there but are sitting pretty at the top of the EPL.

In comparison to last season I think we are doing just fine.

Could so better? 100% true.

Doing alright? Absolutely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arsenal have been faultless this season. We have been average against terrible opposition.

This might not be popular but I don't think Ally will take us far, just don't think he is a good enough Manager for Rangers. So if we are halfway there, in my mind we are wasting time, sorry.

Why is Jig playing at centre half? Never should he be there, if we play a SPL team in the cup I shudder to think what they will do to our defence.

Surely this is abundantly clear to everyone. It was pretty clear when we failed to win 4 European matches against very poor opposition over 2 years ago.

I never wanted him in charge in the first place. We needed to go in a different direction after Walter. We are due some proper football.