S.P.F.L. In visit to China

Have just read in sunday express website that Neil Doncaster and a delegation from celtic ( lieswell ), are currently in China to promote the Scottish leagues. Is it just me being paranoid or is their some kind of friendship between the S.P. HELL and septic. Surely not. Question is why can the other teams in the so called big league not see that the sphell are only puppets put their to try and promote septic and F--K the rest. This makes me so angry i will need a beer to calm down.

Why would the Chinese be in the least bit interested in the SPF Hell ?

Me thinks Dumbcaster & Liewell aren't going to be able to fulfill all those financial promises they made last summer regards reconstruction to all the various clubs and are now going round everywhere & anywhere looking for anyone who'd be willing invest/sponsor their flawed product that is the SPF Hell.

World-travels aside, I very much expect quite a struggle with anything SPFL in years to come, not least when we are back where we belong.

I just hope that during the BDO investigation et al all the naughty machinations and deals of the SPL, the Scum, and the SFA are brought to bright daylight. Weren't we told (by Traynor) that Regan and Lawwell knew in November that Whyte was not paying tax et al, but didn't say a word?

World-travels aside, I very much expect quite a struggle with anything SPFL in years to come, not least when we are back where we belong.

I just hope that during the BDO investigation et al all the naughty machinations and deals of the SPL, the Scum, and the SFA are brought to bright daylight. Weren't we told (by Traynor) that Regan and Lawwell knew in November that Whyte was not paying tax et al, but didn't say a word?

I'm sure the Insolvency Service Investigation will look at Whytes non-payment of tax because in the end this was the only major debt we had (Lord Glennie concluded ticketus had personal contractual rights regarding the amounts Whyte owed them hence their pursuit of him thro'the courts down south & of course the BTC never was). How & why he got away with this for as long as he did needs to be answered and I do believe the SFA will have questions to answer in all of this.

Regards the OP about Dumbcaster & Liewell going to China I'm sure I read that the Scottish Government are going to China to promote trade between the 2 countries so I'm sure these 2 clowns must have tagged along because there were 2 spare seats or something like that

Guest Night Owl

Just how do you sell such a product to a market like China, do they honestly believe they lack intelligence or something ? China is already tapped up by the European giants and how do you go about pitching the SPFL when their teams own support don't bother to turn up. I caught a bit of the Motherwell vs Hibernian game and yep, the stadium was nowhere near respectable in attendance figures.

If there are any deals made, what's the betting that CFC come out of it better off than the SPFL? Liewell has wanted to crack that market for a long time.

That's it in a nutshell. Scottish football's scarce & dwindling cash reserves being spent on trying to sell just one football club that's in the Champions League by default.

Lawwell and ra Sellik are doing what they normally do, surfing on a wave of public money.

Now, we all know that der Peter is a principled man and would hold no truck with China's appalling record in human rights. Maybe that's it, der Peter is over there advising the Peoples' Republic on shifting the blame. Juan Ghuy becomes Sum Yung Ghuy.