Foster Mohsni Jig Wallace

Peralta Law Black McLeod

Daly Clark

Isn't too much stronger than:

Bell

Foster Mohsni Jig Smith

Little Law Black Templeton/McKay

Daly Clark

Doesn't seem great when you look at that.

Good point Zappa.

Bell

Foster Mohsni Jig Wallace

Peralta Law Black McLeod

Daly Clark

Isn't too much stronger than:

Bell

Foster Mohsni Jig Smith

Little Law Black Templeton/McKay

Daly Clark

Doesn't seem great when you look at that.

Ally's got so much strength and depth in the squad, that it's just ridiculous to be postponing matches like this because of 2 or 3 international call-ups, especially when the game's at Ibrox.

He'd be as well giving Stevie Smith the game time because Wallace could easily come back from international duty injured again like he did the last time.

"Shameful", "embarrassing", "cowardly", "disgraceful", "pish", "poor show", "joke", "disgrace".

Maybe you don't like the decision but surely that's a bit over the top...?

I thought we wanted a good run in this cup?

Really disappointed about this. I can't make most midweek games so I won't be able to attend, same as tonight. I'd have went to the Pars game but can't make it tonight.

The reason for having such a big squad to win SPFL1 was to cope with adversities, the fringe players must consider this decision to be very infuriating.

"Shameful", "embarrassing", "cowardly", "disgraceful", "pish", "poor show", "joke", "disgrace".

Maybe you don't like the decision but surely that's a bit over the top...?

I thought we wanted a good run in this cup?

Some of the comments are OTT and I used the word embarrassing myself, but I've given reasons for why I think it's embarrassing.

Ally has a massive amount of strength and depth in this Rangers squad considering where we are in the Scottish leagues. Postponing matches like this one at Ibrox because of 2 or 3 call-ups is just completely ridiculous.

It's an easy retort for people to get pedantic and say well we want to win the game, what would you be saying if we played the game and got beat, but the simple truth of the matter is that our squad is easily strong enough and large enough to cope with 2 or 3 call-ups without even batting an eyelid.

We could have Wallace, MacLeod & Peralta all injured and we would still expect the squad Ally has at his disposal to win most games, especially home games.

Some of the comments are OTT and I used the word embarrassing myself, but I've given reasons for why I think it's embarrassing.

Ally has a massive amount of strength and depth in this Rangers squad considering where we are in the Scottish leagues. Postponing matches like this one at Ibrox because of 2 or 3 call-ups is just completely ridiculous.

It's an easy retort for people to get pedantic and say well we want to win the game, what would you be saying if we played the game and got beat, but the simple truth of the matter is that our squad is easily strong enough and large enough to cope with 2 or 3 call-ups without even batting an eyelid.

We could have Wallace, MacLeod & Peralta all injured and we would still expect the squad Ally has at his disposal to win most games, especially home games.

I can see that it's annoying and that some people have supreme confidence in our squad (and manager? ;)) but I think we should leave some of those words for something a bit more substantial.

I remember seeing a comedian who said he'd started raising his eyebrows when he talked to people as he was told he looked more attentive and intelligent that way, but found his problem was that he had nowhere to go when he wanted to look surprised...

Ally's learning how to play by "Sporting Integrity" rules. He's laying the marker for when he gets back to playing with Pete and the bhoys. If there comes a chance where he can stick it to them you can be sure he'll use these games as a precedent. As has been said, I would be very surprised if Ally could not field a team at this level with the remainder of the squad and still be confident of a result.