My thinking was moving Peralta to RB but can see Ally putting Faure in there. Id have Peralta at RB and play Templeton right wing to see how he fairs there.

EDIT - posted this before reading about Templetons awful performance against Dunfermline. As stated there it sounds like its to do with his attitude more than ability. I am not sure of his problem but he can sort his head out and start playing like he should be doing or he can go down the Greg Wylde and John Fleck road and have 1 poor season in the mid to lower leagues in England or end up in the 3rd tier down there then end up at a mid table SPL club. He should also be thinking about his international chances also....certainly has potential to play for the national team.

Thanks Juan

Good read.

I.m like a few and in a quandary about Peralta and Temps.

It's debatable if Temps should be given more time. My take is he's a player who improves the more confidence he has, and it's probably quite low just now. I'd be prepared to let him have a run on the right wing and see. More often than not Wallace is doing the left flank work anyway.

It's a toss up between Peralta and Faure for RB, and I'd go with Faure, who seems to be more composed.

We should win this one but it will be a drawn out affair again no doubt.

Looking forward to this after two weeks in The US where I managed to miss four games. I notice Templeton has been getting a lot of stick recently but for me he should be in the starting line up every week. I haven't seen his recent form obviously but surely even if he's out if sorts we need to stick with him for a few weeks because I think he's clearly our most naturally talented football player.

I also think we need to find a slot for young Lewis.

If anybody fancies a few pre-match beers, I'm up for it.

Louden? Grapes?

Myself, ian1964, johnnyk and pete1984 will all be in the Neptune from around 12.45pm. :)

Anyone is welcome to join us obviously!

PS: Non-members are charged £2 to get in.

Edited by Frankie

I think our greatest opponent in retaining a 100% record is complacency.

The league is virtually won in all honesty. The only things keeping it interesting are how long can we continue this winning streak going (and if we draw a game it will be interesting to see if we can remain undefeated, to a lesser extent) and hopefully a cup run.

There's been the odd away game, e.g. I think Forfar away, where we have struggled to a narrow win. Hopefully we wont see too many games like that. And it would be nice to get an early goal. Hell it would be nice to get a goal or two before half time for once.

I think last year is a perfect example of how difficult it is to go any league season with a 100% record. The further you stretch the lead the harder it is to remain focused and entirely professional. That may not be totally palatable but I think it is a truth and human nature. And even without that, even if the players can remain completely dedicated to churning out results, better teams still sometimes fail to perform.

Getting a bit away from the match thread now, but I hope we can keep the record going.

I think it remains tricky to win - or at least win with exciting football - because teams are now clearly parking the bus more often than ever.

This makes the argument for playing Templeton (or McKay/Aird) all the more compelling as a genuine wide player is needed to help create space and unlock packed defences.