Unlucky day for Clark, but I rmember Little having these too. Still a very young lad and once he puts half his chances away, he'll walk away with a few match balls this season. Solid performance all round, Faure decent at RB, Law outstanding. Hope he's not badly injured. Templeton looks very low on confidence, the gaffer should tell him to strike more often from distance, since he has a mean shot in him.

Unlucky day for Clark, but I rmember Little having these too. Still a very young lad and once he puts half his chances away, he'll walk away with a few match balls this season. Solid performance all round, Faure decent at RB, Law outstanding. Hope he's not badly injured. Templeton looks very low on confidence, the gaffer should tell him to strike more often from distance, since he has a mean shot in him.

Personally I think that is the problem with him. He only wants to strike from distance. He has totally no idea where his team mates are. I really looked forward to him coming but he has been most disappointing for me.

I felt sorry for Nicky Clark today, he can't buy a break.Hopefully his luck will change soon.

Templeton was terrible today. He can't use hes left foot and continually cuts inside.His final ball is shocking.

Templeton was woeful, Lee Wallace made him look as if he was wearing cement boot, running past him time after time. Does he think he's too good to just hit the bye line and put a ball in? Maybe he thinks he's good enough to cut inside and beat three or four players and maybe he is but not since coming to Rangers.

Big Mohsni is so entertaining, think he got MOTM. Well deserved.