SOS protest march this Saturday

They need to make clear their aims and also what their alternatives are.

Also one of their current aims is for Ibrox not to be sold and leased back, does this mean they will be protesting at every home game for the rest of their lives?

I think the "share if you care" part is a bit disrespectful as well, implying if you don't agree with them then you don't care.

The aims have been clear from the start: to remove board members who have taken advantage of their position. It's up to others whether or not they want to offer an alternative to these people.

As for the caring stuff, well I think SoS mean that in terms of sharing if you care about the subject as opposed to agreeing/disagreeing with them.

As for the caring stuff, well I think SoS mean that in terms of sharing if you care about the subject as opposed to agreeing/disagreeing with them.

Not how I interpret it, that interpretation is a spin to make them look less divisive. They are being openly provocative to everybody who doesn't buy 100% into their doctrine. Not the way to get everybody together methinks.

Not how I interpret it, that interpretation is a spin to make them look less divisive. They are being openly provocative to everybody who doesn't buy 100% into their doctrine. Not the way to get everybody together methinks.

I don't pay too much attention to them but I've not seem them be provocative.

I'm happy to concede people may interpret the strap-line above differently so SoS should be very careful in what they use but generally speaking they've been inclusive enough, open enough and fair enough any time I've interacted with them.

The strap-line is just a typical facebook one. I frequently find the use of it on Facebook insulting even though it's not intended. I'm sure they were just copying its use and no offence was intended but it certainly doesn't help.

Edited by Bluedell

What are you guys hoping to achieve with all these protests? I walked past one at the Airdrie match, i think it was, and not a lot of people seemed to be interested. What is happening?

The removal of the last two directors and replaced with competent honest people. The two that are remaining refused a legitimate proposal for election of directors at the agm, this was illegal as confirmed by judge at court of session. We have a financial director who thinks its ok to spend 25% of the IPO money on expenses, he tells us (eventually) that we will have £1M left by April now minus Mather & Traynor pay offs.

I would have thought it would be obvious to every Bear that our directors are incompetent or worse. We need transparency at Ibrox, we need to know who owns fairly large shareholdings and what their plans are as they don't seem to want new money via shares issue (Dave King).

I should point out that SOS does not have a membership and was started by two fans who had had enough, its a grass roots campaign. I do not know the guys and have never met them. Look at their FB for info.