The Dutch are not taking this lightly I would say expect a large fine at least.

The 6 Celtic fans have been remanded in custody until November 21st.

Edit:

Initially, the Amsterdam prosecution service stated on social networking site Twitter that the six fans were being kept in custody until November 21.

However, the prosecuting service, known as the Openbaar Ministerie, later updated the information to say the court appearance was still ongoing and no decision had yet been reached.

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/247726-celtic-fans-in-custody-ahead-of-trial-over-amsterdam-violent-clashes/

Edited by bossy

A slight diversion but at lunchtime I saw the banner the Ajax fans unfurled at the game the other night. I'm surprised Peter Kearney and Nil By Mouth haven't declared war on Holland.

What's funniest about all this is the Tims having to deal with the realisation that they don't have a 'special relationship' with the Ajax. They're struggling with the concept that the supporters of one of Europe's grand old teams view them as just another bunch of football fans. Poor lambs are close to needing therapy.