Only just realised Roma drew last weekend and so Rangers are the only team in Europe with a 100% league record. A little while back Barca and Atletico Madrid boasted the same record until a draw and a defeat respectively.

Sky sports had a wee graphic up showing the 4 clubs records a number of weeks ago but now it is just us.

Granted it doesn't really mean shit but just nice to see that we are the only team maintaining that run. Not comparing the achievements in any way.

I wonder whether we broke an European attendance record for a third tier game already ... and without anyone noticing it.

Our game against Berwick at Ibrox wasn't a world record either, "just" a European record. Unless these Brazilians had a fake attendance or The Independent made it up (I can't find anything one Santa Cruz' homepage ... and that's a fact they would hardly leave unnoticed)..

you can only win what's in front of you. we never asked to be in this league, but we are so we have to go and win it. I'll celebrate as we notch another marker on our way back to our rightful place as Scotland's best team.

We're not the only unbeaten team. It was posted on RM that a second division Andorran team are unbeaten (unless they dropped points this weekend).

Didn't know about that, so thanks.

We should be getting 100% at this level and with far better football,

And agree with this (with my small edit ;)).

Would yous rather we waited till we were in the spl and had no team to compete? Shite performance today, but yup very happy indeed with our new found determination to grind out a result. Last year that just wasnt there

We should have scored more goals today. With Little's injury young Clark has to take the opportunity he'll now get alongside Daly whom we're now over-relying on. I think Clark needs to get more goals and quickly otherwise McCoist will start looking elsewhere.

We're still a bit short in 3 or 4 positions but I'm sure Ally fully realises this and will move to remedy this either in january or in the Summer when we'll need a team in place to get us back to the top division and back into Europe