The biggest problem I see is that the requisitioners won't put their money where their mouth is

Laxey got roughly 5% for just over a million - while I know it's not as simple as that (deals and what not) On paper that values us as at around £20 million - £25 million tops.

Can King, McColl, Kennedy, Smith, McCoist, The Murrays and all the rest of them really not afford that? - That is what it takes to make the current board go away nothing else. Green said as much

I'm a layman I admit in terms of business but it really does seem like they are saying. I want me and my pals on the Rangers board. Don't want to buy shares though. Will just play to the galleries and hope fan backing gives me control of a company that other people own.

While I have nothing but disgust for the people who clearly took too much money out of our club and whose main priority seemed to be to feather their own nests, I am becomingly less convinced by the McColl/Murray alternative. The main thrust of their case seems to be that they are bound to be better than the present lot. That may be so but they need to do more to explain why the two Murrays, Scott Murdoch and Alex Wilson are better than Somers, Crichton and Wallace. They are in no position to slag off James Easdale as he was not listed amongst the people that McColl wanted rid of. It is difficult to support the present board when a weak guy like Stockbridge is still around and who allowed money to flow out to dubious places. It is difficult too, to support people who engage Irving to speak on their behalf. However, the McColl/Murray group seem to have made errors in judgement that have weakened their position and for me, at least , have created doubts, as to whether they deserve the opportunity, to serve as custodians of our club.

Was treated to a beautiful day out yesterday at the blythswood hotal and spa , prior to a lovely massage we went upstairs to the salon for a little refreshment and lo and behold who was sitting there discussing all things Rangers but PM and a certain Martin Bain ,I realise they have business interests together but I was sitting less than 5 feet away and it was definetly Rangers that was being discussed

The whole thrust of the requisitioners argument was to get the Spivs out and get competent management and corporate governance in. Almost all of the old Board have gone as has the CEO. We have a new chairman and a new CEO both of whom - on paper - have a decent CV. So, to a large extent, that has neutralised the requisitioner's position. And I think that is the where Laxey are right now.

Ultimately, I think that if PM and JM want to be able to influence events going forward then they are going to have to start buying up shares. That is what others have done and it has swayed the balance of power from this outsiders perspective. Sadly, and as with the BKs, there appears to be a lot of talk but not a lot of substance behind PM.