Ipo costs were around 5 million. Iirc about half was returned to the origional investors. There would of course be genuine costs.

Okay you will need to bare with me bud as you know financials are not my "thing". But was the sum raised and including ST sales (which were we were told all in the same pot) not considerably higher ? On what has all that other money been written off ?

People should note that noone is denying these payments to spivs and their investor pals. They are claiming no knowledge of an investigation. But thats different.

Sorry GS..Im just trying to get a handle on this... are you on about the SFO investigation which the club have denied on the official site ?

Sorry GS..Im just trying to get a handle on this... are you on about the SFO investigation which the club have denied on the official site ?

Yes they deny an investigation not the wrongdoing. For example im definately not being investigated for speeding on my way to work this morning.

The board spent over 40 million last year on all sorts of things.

A fewcmillion was returned to shareholders

Green took a million in wages

Zeus took 500k in interest on a 450k loan for 9 weeks

Jim park was paid 500k iirc for finding mike ashley

Stockbridge got a 100percent bonus

Football debts were paid

Team costs etc.

Not to mention 600 quid bottles of wine fancy hotels and birthday partys for ahmed apparently.

The nub of this is returning capital to shareholders from the ipo is illegal. Stockbridge claims thats not what happened. He says the shareholders got paid fees etc. Its a sham of course but it may save them from jail.

Me I dont care all I know is millions of pounds promised to the recovery of rangers by green in his ipo prospectus is in the bank accounts of his origional investors.

Every individual can decide where they stand on that. Me I think its an abomination.

Ipo costs were around 5 million. Iirc about half was returned to the origional investors. There would of course be genuine costs.

I think I am right in the following:

Pre-IPO shares were sold to investors @ £1 per share

For the IPO, shares were priced @ £0.70 per share.

Initial investors were then given a "return" of £0.30 per share purchased. This was included as an IPO cost.

Could this have been done as a way to bring in extra revenue/increase the coffers/provide extra working capital before the main share issue????

Is this a common practice in investments/share purchases etc???

Was it contractual???

I think I am right in the following:

Pre-IPO shares were sold to investors @ £1 per share

For the IPO, shares were priced @ £0.70 per share.

Initial investors were then given a "return" of £0.30 per share purchased. This was included as an IPO cost.

Could this have been done as a way to bring in extra revenue/increase the coffers/provide extra working capital before the main share issue????

Is this a common practice in investments/share purchases etc???

Was it contractual???

Its illegal. So I have to say probably uncommon.

Yes they deny an investigation not the wrongdoing. For example im definately not being investigated for speeding on my way to work this morning.

The board spent over 40 million last year on all sorts of things.

A few million was returned to shareholders

Green took a million in wages

Zeus took 500k in interest on a 450k loan for 9 weeks

Jim park was paid 500k iirc for finding mike ashley

Stockbridge got a 100percent bonus

Football debts were paid

Team costs etc.

Not to mention 600 quid bottles of wine fancy hotels and birthday partys for ahmed apparently.

So where in the underlined section do you see the assumed 20odd millions gone missing then? I mean, do you think they went on those salaries and bonuses and wine bottles? If so, in what sort of quantity?