1. I've already answered that - standard of play, the fans' impatience was palpable.

2. I've already answered that too, I said "except wages". However, to expand on that. To attract a better standard costs money. If we want to attract even better players and have them bedded in before we reach the SPL, then we have to show them that it will be worth their while coming to a team that can challenge for Europe as soon as possible. [ If we win the Scottish Cup, the SFA can petition UEFA to give us a special one year permission to compete in the CL or Europa Cup, despite our three year ban from Europe. Check the UEFA articles. ]

3. No, realistically it's not.

4. These young players could be the up-and-comers, so there was nothing silly about it. As for Brown, I consider him to be a goon who occasionally plays a good pass.

As for addressing your post, if Ally can improve a team in each trading window as much as he did this team from last season then I can live with his "short-termism"

1) Can kids not play attractive football like? Is our current anti-football more to your taste? What fans impatience, impatience for what? Every fan i knew wanted to start something fresh, something new, something different from the nonsense of short-termism we were used to.

2) You said an i quote "the cost has been virtually nothing" That is simply not true, it's not even close. I rightly pointed out the cost has been enormous.

3) Really? So how much do you think we need to spend to win the Championship? How quick do you fancy a return to administration?

4) I will have to quote you again here sadly, "Before you start telling me about the good young players in some of the SPL teams, remind me if that league is competitive or is it a one-horse race?" You are clearly implying SPL players are not good enough for us, i am telling you that is nonsense.

This years team compared to last years is night and day, there will not be a similar jump in quality each window, that i can guarantee. Short-termism may be acceptable to you but it is not acceptable to me and thousands of others not will it be acceptable by the clubs finances. It simply doesn't work.

1) Can kids not play attractive football like? Is our current anti-football more to your taste? What fans impatience, impatience for what? Every fan i knew wanted to start something fresh, something new, something different from the nonsense of short-termism we were used to.

2) You said an i quote "the cost has been virtually nothing" That is simply not true, it's not even close. I rightly pointed out the cost has been enormous.

3) Really? So how much do you think we need to spend to win the Championship? How quick do you fancy a return to administration?

4) I will have to quote you again here sadly, "Before you start telling me about the good young players in some of the SPL teams, remind me if that league is competitive or is it a one-horse race?" You are clearly implying SPL players are not good enough for us, i am telling you that is nonsense.

This years team compared to last years is night and day, there will not be a similar jump in quality each window, that i can guarantee. Short-termism may be acceptable to you but it is not acceptable to me and thousands of others not will it be acceptable by the clubs finances. It simply doesn't work.

1. Kids might be able to play attractive football but not in the lower divisions of Scottish football against the hackers and kneebreakers that populate these leagues. You don't remember the impatient booing at some of the games last year? We would all love to see Rangers playing like Barcelona, but there is a difference between something fresh and Utopian dreams.

2&3. I don't believe the wages are as high as 15 M GBP, but how else would you be able to keep a team that wins two leagues in a row, that cost 1 M GBP for less than what we're paying? You want a young team to win three leagues in a row, plus maybe a few cups, then go straight into Europe and pay them on a shoestring? Aye right. These young players that you quoted with the other SPL teams , tell me how many leagues, cups and European matches have they won? As far as putting a price on a championship that's up to the new board to decide and generate the revenues required.

4. Tell me how many SPL players have been acquired by the present SPL champions? Two, maybe three. Mulgrew and Brown come to mind. The rest are foreigners. How much is their wage bill? A right load of nonsense that, eh?

Oh, and by the way, after selling 20 M GBP worth of players and pocketing two season's worth of CL money how good a team are the present Scottish champions? Maybe you could ask AC Milan or Ajax.

Just to be clear (I am not saying you are right or wrong) the fact is it is nonsense in your opinion.:thup: