I know I will get Pelter's for posting this, but thought I may get the other side of the coins thoughts.

It was taken from RM and put together by a poster called TheLawMan

"I recently posted about the Murray myths around debt reduction and Break even Domestic policy however i see today he is still claiming he helped reduce debt. His fans appear to believe him as well, despite the facts disputing what he says.

Anyway, i thought i would take things a little further and look at the facts and figures of the people we are being asked to vote for. I know this type of thing normally bores people but I would urge you to read through Murrays CV.

First an in-depth look at Paul Murrays Directorships – Past and present.

Source : http://companycheck....ector/907102823

Lets start with his current active Directorships:

Delamore Holdings (2007 to present) ( -£5m Net worth) – A flower and plant wholesaler – Assets of £1.68m and Liabilities of £1.78m. Cash in bank depleted from £652k in 2008 to £184k in 2012 year end accounts. Points to note. 2012 was a £973k loss following on from a £733k loss in 2011 and a long term loan was taken out to repay short term commitments.

R.Delamore Limited (2007 to present) (£1.4m Net Worth) – A flower and plant wholesaler – Assets of £1.5m and Liabilities of £1.45m. Cash in bank depleted from £652k in 2008 to £0.8k in 2012 year end accounts. – Points to note. Due to cash depletion and a Going Concern issue, the company took out a new £2.25m loan to repay other loans and made a £628k loss last year.

MGI Investments Limited (2004 to present) ( -£64k Net Worth) – A Management Consultancy firm – Assets of £23k and liabilities of £90k. Cash in bank depleted from £91k in 2008 to £3.6k in 2012 year end accounts.

Vicast Limited (2013 to present) – A Business and Domestic Software Company – No information as no accounts filed but should be noted that fellow Directors are Martin Bain, John McLelland and Jacqueline Gourlay.

St Marys School, Melrose (2009 to present) – (£2.85m net worth) – Education – Assets of £99.6k and Liabilities of £91.2k. Cash in bank depleted from £85k in 2008 to £6.7k in 2012 year end accounts.

In summary, he holds 5 active directorships(there is a duplicate listing for MGI on the website) with a total Net Worth of Minus £814,000. Assets of £3.3m and liabilities of £3.4m. Total Cash of £189k.

Now lets look at Past Directorships.

Urban Life Properties Limited (2003 to 2009) – Dissolved in 2009

RFC 2012 PLC (2007 to 2011) – In Liquidation

Wireless Systems International (2000 – 2002 ) – Dissolved in 2004

Martin Currie European Partners and Martin Currie Investment Management Limited (2003 – 2004) – Dissolved in 2007. Paul

Murray was brought on board as MD of this business to launch a new £200m private equity fund. He only managed to raise 10% of target and left the business in 2004 after Currie suspended the launch of the fund.

3i PLC (September 1999 to April 2000) – Still active and a huge business with a £80m deficit of Liabilities v Assets

Scientia Ferovia Limited + Scientifics Group Service Limited + Harwell Scientifics + Atesta Trustees Limited + Atesta Holding Limited + Scientifics Limited (all 2005 to 2006) – All non trading.

It isn’t rocket science but looking at the above list, his Executive Directorships have been an absolute failure. 3 Dissolved, 1 liquidated, 6 non trading and the only 1 of any note, he only lasted less than 7 months in, and that was 13 years ago. Add that to his current directorships and we really need to ask...... WHY PAUL MURRAY ??

Anyway, lets now look at the total current directorships of Paul Murray, Malcolm Murray, Scott Murdoch and Alex Wilson from the above source.

10 COMPANIES

NET WORTH = Minus £27.3m

ASSETS = £29.4m

LIABILITES = £86.3m

CASH in bank = £2.23 million

Now lets look at the other half which is principally Somers and Easdale.

13 COMPANIES

NET WORTH = £294.9m

ASSETS = £3.5 billion

LIABILITIES = £3.4 billion

CASH in bank = £1.3 billion

SUMMARY

The current record of Paul Murray, Malcolm Murray and Scott Murdoch is dreadful. Liabilities running at 300% to assets, dissolved companies, liquidations, cash only going one way over last 5 years in all of their companies yet we are expected to believe they are the team to take us forward.

Contrast that with Somers companies whose cash has multiplied by millions and hundreds of millions in his companies. Huge assets, huge network, just huge all round."

What a lot of pish. I've been a director of companies that have been dissolved because they're no longer needed. What does that prove. I've been a director of companies that cash has been depleted for lots of reasons such as dividends, loans etc. again it means nothing. I've been a director of a company that has ran up massive losses but other companies within the group made profits due to the way that the group was structured.

Someone is out to do a hatchet job that Toxic Jack would be proud of. I'm sure there is stuff that PM can be criticised for but I wouldn't be able to tell from a biased analysis like this.

"I recently posted about the Murray myths around debt reduction and Break even Domestic policy however i see today he is still claiming he helped reduce debt. His fans appear to believe him as well, despite the facts disputing what he says.

This is what busts my balls about the board's tactics (fuck me, this is the board of Rangers I'm talking about...it's beyond embarrassing). Anyone who is 'behind' PM is automatically blind to his faults, doesn't know the facts, fails to take into account his actions when a director. I think most of the people on this board who are 'behind' PM- 99% of whom have taken about a year to work out who to back and who not to back - have come to that position almost by default, because the people who have been in place have been so rank bloody rotten.

Maybe the people who come up with the stuff above should consider this - if Paul Murray is such a bad choice, and people who understand the above (I don't) are still more likely to back him than them, what are they doing wrong? Maybe they could address their own missteps and mistakes instead of putting up posts on forums that frankly, wouldn't fool a two year old, such is their obvious aim?

I realise that would require class and professionalism. But I still prefer to think that's what a Rangers board should embody.

Further info from the same guy

Here is Malcolm Murrays and (William) Scott Murdochs information.

MALCOLM MURRAY

Current Directorships

MWB Business Exchange Limited (2011 to present) – ( -£3.2m Net worth) – Various holding companies – Assets of £23.6m and Liabilities of £47.3m. Cash in back depleted from £23.3m in 2008 to £850k in 2012 end of 2012 accounts.

Aye Ready Limited (2012 to present) – No accounts filed and no information but it’s a new company with himself and a Mrs Murray as directors. Why using Aye Ready ??

Past Directorships

GLG Partners UK Holdings (2002 to 2008) - Net worth of minus £8.2m with liabilities of £45m and assets of £295,000

Union Bank of Switzerland (Pensions) Limited – Non trading

SCOTT MURDOCH

Current Directorships.

CWM Partners and Limited – (2007 to present) – (£257k net worth) – Assets of £494k and liabilities of £246k. Cash in bank depleted from £1.2m in 2008 to £305k in 2012 accounts.

Loch Lomond Golf Limited – (2011 to present) – ( -£23.5m net worth) – Assets of £1.7m and liabilities of £34.3m. Cash in bank £843k as at 2012. No previous record of cash balances.

Jojam Coffee Limited – ( -£103k net worth) – Assets of £264k and liabilities of £1.07m. Cash in bank £100k – Company currently being liquidated.

Summary is net worth of MINUS £23.3m, Assets of £2.5m and liabilities of £35.6m. Total cash £1.19m

Past Directorships.

Morley Trading Limited (2008 to 2010) – Dissolved 2012

Carter Wassell Murdoch Limited (2002 to 2012) – Dissolved 2012

Eagle Buyer Limited (2010 to 2012) – Dissolved 2012

Frostfrench (Holdings) Limited (2007 to 2010) – Dissolved 2010

Frostfrench (Projects) Limited (2007 to 2009) – Dissolved 2009

Hoodlane Limited (1993 to 1998) – Dissolved 2004

Frostfrench Limited (2007 to 2011) – Dissolved 2011

Green Dust Limited (2008 to 2010) – Still active with net worth of £119k

Hope and Glory UK Limited (2008 to 2009) - Still active with net worth of minus £46k

Miller Harris Limited (2008 to 2009) – Still active with net worth of £1.6m

Brand Empire Limited + Brand Empire SPV1 Limited + DVD Box Limited (all 2009 to 2010) and all are non trading.

Good to see different people opinions and can give insight to people that don't know and just see figures