Can't agree, mate; They're nowhere near the bottom of the barrel - this board can be trusted to sink a lot lower than this.

Maybe they will but for me the real issue is that the 'requisitioners' would appear to have failed in their objective to gain control of Rangers.They simply haven't got enough support from the current shareholders. Couldn't McColl have bought shares ? Couldn't King have bought shares? They should start asking these questions amongst themselves. Their strategy has been flawed from the beginning which was little more than lobbying current shareholders

Could anyone explain to me why RM have taken such a line.

There's always more subtle reasons than the obvious.

I don't want to cause a shitstorm but I'd very much like to know the real reasons for their stance.

I think that the Rangers Media position is to remain neutral and that it is some of the users that take this position.

Could anyone explain to me why RM have taken such a line.

There's always more subtle reasons than the obvious.

I don't want to cause a shitstorm but I'd very much like to know the real reasons for their stance.

They are Anti rather than pro.

Anti - Paul Murray, Anti - RST, Anti - Mark Dingwall, Anti - FF, Anti - Chris Graham/Fury, in fact Anti anybody or anything associated with previous names.

Bluedell, I appreciate that loads of companies are dissolved for normal reasons but to be honest that wasnt the main point being made. The main conclusion i am taking from all of the current Directorships is that with the exception of CWM Partners which is fairly healthy, the rest of the companies accounts, figures, liabilities are absolutely abysmal.

Yet, we are supposed to believe these 4 individuals are the right people to take us forward.

Excluding CWM Partners, what in these guys Directorship history tells us that they will be good for us ?

What am i missing ?

Absolutely pathetic stuff.

Where were these sleuths when the Shyster was floating about?

Anyone who was on RangersMedia between May 2011 and 14th February 2012 will know i was saying all the same things about Whyte, usually backed by ForlansSister from this forum. I was finding similar information and said as early as August 2011 that we would be in administration in 2012. You can imagine the names i was called at the time and the accusations that were thrown my way, but i never wavered on Whyte.