Anyway, more seriously I'd really love someone to do a forensic analysis of the Easedale's businesses.

The Easdales businesses read very much like Scott Murdochs and Paul Murrays. Absolutely nothing of note to say he is good for us, loads of dissolved companies and liabilities of £10m against assets of £4m.

TheLawMan was 'TheWeissMan' and is one of the best posters on RM, one of the few I bother reading.

Have not read what he has said here but just putting it out there.

Personally, you don't really need to scrutinise anyone in our board in the DM days. It's quite obvious what happened - we were run into the ground several times and the bank cut the debt. It is that simple. Without the bank's involvement we would have collapsed quicker than we did.

PS - I'm pretty sure he was MD of a fairly large company. Not that this necessarily means anything but you all maybe shouldn't jump on him calling him an idiot just because he doesn't suit your agenda. I'm sure if he was criticising Stockbridge you would all be loving this.

Thanks SBS

Go through the factual information and pick out why we should back the Murrays and Co.

Simple. Because the alternative is to keep the the current board and that is unacceptable to a lot of Rangers supporters. Anyone who values decency and transparency can't seriously back this board. If the 'newish' appointees throw their backing behind Stockbridge, who has demonstrated he is both incompetent and untrustworthy, then serious questions need asked of them too. The less said about the Easedales the better.

I don't know anyone who thinks Paul Murray is some sort of business genius but I do know people who know him and they say he isn't a thief. Sad as it is that's the level we're having to start judging our directors on now.

So see those figures you trumpet, the dynamic business empires our current directors control, the Warren Buffet levels of profit they create, they mean nothing without context. David Murray was a business genius once, Fred Goodwin was feted by politicians and business leaders alike, so forgive me if i'm less than convinced that the apparent ability to turn a profit isn't the be all and end all of controlling my football club.

Come back and sing their praises when they can demonstrate they understand what Rangers are about, when they feel any empathy with the support and when they aren't dipping the till at the first opportunity. More importantly when they are behaving in a manner befitting a Director of Rangers. Until then save the amateur accounts lesson for people who don't care about the soul of the club.

This is a reply to the person asking about RM stance.

As a website they always say they remain neutral.

There will be a few reason, possibly people planted by JI/media house, people that do bear a grudge against PM lot, there will be a lot of people that are anti PM for legit reason and frequent it because they can't do it on another well known website(this seems to be claimed a lot), and then there are anti board members like delightful Dennis.

Most though I guess have tried to use facts and not been happy the way PM and supporters groups have went about things and instead of their time being 50 /50 against PM and against the board, more of their anger is vented against PM, this doesn't mean they think the board is amazing though.

All peoples opinions at the end of the day, but if you had no fear of getting banned for speaking out against PM on follow follow, then I don't think it would be as one sides on RM.

Reply to post #34 as it didn't quote properly

That isn't the best defense case I have ever seen.

Paul Murray is no genius and I don't think he could of done any better than the current board if he had got his hands on rangers, and that is why I won't vote for him. I have to put my faith into the new appointees and their calibre to see Stockbridge isn't upto the job and replace him with a better candidate. Then again I don't know 100% what his job is and how much say he had in certain things! there is also people saying that MM residing over the board when the contracts were dished out, so why would I want him back, playing staff and management also happily kept on taking the wages given to them, so should they also be hounded out as well.

So many questions and people that need attacked and hounded.

Simple. Because the alternative is to keep the the current board and that is unacceptable to a lot of Rangers supporters. Anyone who values decency and transparency can't seriously back this board. If the 'newish' appointees throw their backing behind Stockbridge, who has demonstrated he is both incompetent and untrustworthy, then serious questions need asked of them too. The less said about the Easedales the better.

I don't know anyone who thinks Paul Murray is some sort of business genius but I do know people who know him and they say he isn't a thief. Sad as it is that's the level we're having to start judging our directors on now.

So see those figures you trumpet, the dynamic business empires our current directors control, the Warren Buffet levels of profit they create, they mean nothing without context. David Murray was a business genius once, Fred Goodwin was feted by politicians and business leaders alike, so forgive me if i'm less than convinced that the apparent ability to turn a profit isn't the be all and end all of controlling my football club.

Come back and sing their praises when they can demonstrate they understand what Rangers are about, when they feel any empathy with the support and when they aren't dipping the till at the first opportunity. More importantly when they are behaving in a manner befitting a Director of Rangers. Until then save the amateur accounts lesson for people who don't care about the soul of the club.

Sometimes, no matter how terrible a situation seems, the 'only other option' isn't necessarily any better.

You would have thought we couldn't get anyone worse than David Murray but in came Whyte (then Green, who was basically a weird amalgamation of the pair).

Both MM and PM have already had stints on the board and they were both terrible. I don't know why everyone has to be so dichotomous here, the whole lot of them are all useless shites.

I am no fan of Stockbridges and there were parts of the statement yesterday that were crass however Somers has the background. He has the big company mentality and he isn't a Charles green or Craig Whyte.

For me it's simple, no matter who we vote for its a gamble so faced with the choice of the history of failure with the Murray's or 3 new guys with credible backgrounds then I'm going to put my chip on the latter.

Another thing that grates me about Paul Murray and his fans is this constant greeting about Bluepitch and Margarita. He wants Somers to disclose who they are. Why doesn't Malcolm disclose who they are? After all, he was in the job almost 8 times longer than Somers after all.

Reply to post #34 as it didn't quote properly

That isn't the best defense case I have ever seen.

Paul Murray is no genius and I don't think he could of done any better than the current board if he had got his hands on rangers, and that is why I won't vote for him. I have to put my faith into the new appointees and their calibre to see Stockbridge isn't upto the job and replace him with a better candidate. Then again I don't know 100% what his job is and how much say he had in certain things! there is also people saying that MM residing over the board when the contracts were dished out, so why would I want him back, playing staff and management also happily kept on taking the wages given to them, so should they also be hounded out as well.

So many questions and people that need attacked and hounded.

The Chairman's latest statement makes it clear that there is no way Stockbridge will be leaving. Apparently we owe him a debt of gratitude. Malcolm Murray was on the board, but Green spent a lot of time trying to get him off - maybe he was asking too many questions about what was going on.