How much money has been pocketed by so called board members since Craig Whytes takeover it is an astonishing ammount of money we are talking about close on £100 million pounds has went through the club and what have Rangers football club got for it, well come April we have £1 million pounds left, Now i ask you another question what has Craig Whyte got for it, What has Craig Mather got for it, What has Imran Ahmed got for it, What has Charles Green got for it, What has Brian Stockbridge got for it, What have the Easdales got for it? What will Jack Irvine get for it?

Back this board at the clubs Expense as you will need to look yourself in the mirror every morning.

To be fair, there are a few reasons.

1. Parts of the board are new to this so deserve time to prove their worth.

2. The alternative is less than fantastic and are lead by people have continually failed to assert their authority.

3. Some fans are only interested in the football and don't enjoy the disruption.

I think these are fair reasons but recent comments from Somers and inaction/silence from Wallace means '1' is becoming less understandable with each passing day.

I think there is a very understandable lack of collective trust.

We were easy meat with Craig Whyte, and we're led up the garden path by his lies.

Green was met with an initial lack of trust, but played a blinder. That guy was different class when it came to fibs and porkies. The Pied Piper of modern football.

Green actually puffed himself up and morphed into an illusion of something we all wanted. A Rangers man for the times. All the while conning us on every level.

I think that all we collectively want is transparency and the knowledge that our Club is in safe hands and is going in the right direction.

How we go about that seems to be muddied by the choice of this Board or the requisitioners. We need to work towards a trustworthy system of governance.

How we go about that and how we first bring together and govern the different fan agendas is the difficult squaring the circle bit.

In the meantime. I think it wise that this Board and it's influence is purged.

I think the fans majority protest today tells you the majority of don't/won't back the current board. Well done today to the Rangers fans for undoubtedly saying just that.

Less than 20% according to Rangersmedia, some sad guy actually counted a section of the stadium, 13.5% he said. There is a minority section who would put Comical Ali to shame.

Less than 20% according to Rangersmedia, some sad guy actually counted a section of the stadium, 13.5% he said. There is a minority section who would put Comical Ali to shame.

Smoe people just bury their heads and put their fingers in their ears!,the camera never lies!.

To be fair, there are a few reasons.

1. Parts of the board are new to this so deserve time to prove their worth.

2. The alternative is less than fantastic and are lead by people have continually failed to assert their authority.

3. Some fans are only interested in the football and don't enjoy the disruption.

I think these are fair reasons but recent comments from Somers and inaction/silence from Wallace means '1' is becoming less understandable with each passing day.

when the money runs out and that will be soon the football will be affected.

indeed players may well be sold in jan to balance the books.

the real trouble for this board will kick in when we are back in the spl. if they are really lucky they will get one years grace before people expect to be winning it. dave king understands that. walter said recently that he kept telling green that but he just laughed. i see no recognition of that reality or plan to deliver from our current board.

Seriously?

Understandably more people held up cards in the 18th minute but there were certainly large numbers of people who made the effort. I'm not completely sure just how many but like the Stenhousemuir game, there were clearly tens of thousands protesting IMO.

It always amazes me when people refuse to accept what their own eyes tell them. Sure, not everyone protested; sure, the number can be debated; and sure not everyone will have agreed with everything on the card but the fact is thousands of bears are clearly concerned with how the club continues to be run. No-one can deny that and, if they are, then I'm really can't understand their motive.