You have to wonder at the mind set of Pretend Provo Padraig?

He travels to Amsterdam to support his football club, takes a combat smock and hooped balaclava, and immediately strikes a pose on the distinctive blocking of the Damrak. A photo is taken for posterity and posted on his social media page. I suspect Padraig has many such photos from European cities, routine republican role play.

Later on Padraig is arrested, charged, and convicted with assaulting the police. He is sentenced to 8 weeks jail; however, he maintains his innocence and is appealing. Now, we must wonder at ra Sellik mind set, he is rewarded last week with a stadium tour of ra Stydome. Of course, a photo is taken at the mouth of the tunnel and posted on his social media page. Posterity, don't you know but none of his preferred attire. Padraig is respectfully suited and booted, but said photo is quickly removed after ra Sellik point out the obvious stupidity of highlighting the reward.

No, that's not really the point and if you genuinely think the UBs are every bit as bad as the GB then you've a strange way of looking at things, not withstanding the issue that the UBs are open to criticism as you've pointed out. Are you really trying to argue that everyone who has ever sung the add-on to BMG is every bit as bad as the GB?

Yes, that really is the point - celebrating terrorists in song is absolutely equal, whether you wear a blue or a green scarf, and equally disgusting. You'll need to tell me what the add-on is to BMG because I don't know what it is. After that I'll be able to tell you whether I'm really trying to argue that or not.

Yes, that really is the point - celebrating terrorists in song is absolutely equal, whether you wear a blue or a green scarf, and equally disgusting. You'll need to tell me what the add-on is to BMG because I don't know what it is. After that I'll be able to tell you whether I'm really trying to argue that or not.

The GB sing about the IRA - The UB's sing about the UVF/YCV

The GB require political indoctrination before you can join - The UB's sing about the UVF/YCV

The GB have brought in numerous IRA referencing banners into Parkhead - The UB's sing about the UVF/YCV

The GB bring a banner with a convicted IRA terrorist's face on it - The UB's sing about the UVF/YCV

The GB refuse to have a minutes's silence around Armistice Sunday and refer to the poppy as "bloo stained" (sic) - The UB's sing about the UVF/YCV

The GB smash up loads of seats at Fir Park - The UB's sing about the UVF/YCV

Hmmm. I'm finding it hard to see how they are as bad as each other which was what my point was in post 14. I'm not sure why you are only focusing on one aspect when there's so much more to the Green Brigade than singing.

As far as I know the Union Bears and the Blue Order haven't been involved in the type of wanton vandalism seen at Fir Park and Dens Park recently, whereas the Green Brigade have and seem to have have an old school hooligan element.

But I have to agree that in terms of songs I can see no discernible difference between one Irish murder group and another. Likewise both the Union Bears and the Green Brigade have made 'political' points through banners and songs, points that aren't reflective of each club's overall support. Until you no longer hear murder gang songs from our support then I'm not sure we can take the moral high ground here.

To the media et al, singing about the UVF/YCV (which is usually taken utterly out of context) is as heinous a sectarian sin as all the above stuff committed by the GB compiled on a heap. They use the "sectarian brush" and there are no ifs and buts when it comes to us. An utterly warped mentality ... (after IMHO years and years of Yahoo indoctrination)

To the media et al, singing about the UVF/YCV (which is usually taken utterly out of context) is as heinous a sectarian sin as all the above stuff committed by the GB compiled on a heap. They use the "sectarian brush" and there are no ifs and buts when it comes to us. An utterly warped mentality ... (after IMHO years and years of Yahoo indoctrination)

And to andy steel apparently. Though he's absolutely getting his pants pulled down in this argument.

Are you really comparing anti-independence banners with pro-IRA banners?

In that neither have anything to do with football, don't reflect the views of all their support and make the people who created and displayed them look like juvenile fools, then yes, I suppose I am.

There is a section of Rangers supporters that needs to get over this fixation with Ireland and Irish politics. While Ireland is a nice place to visit, we are a Scottish and British club and a great many of us (most?) have no connection to Ireland north or south.

So lets leave Ireland to the bigots from the east end.