I wasn't saying I was right, I was asking a question. A question you failed to answer...

Yes you were, stop being mendacious. What with copying and pasting one-eyed nonsense from RangersMedia and now mounting a defence of murder gangs you're really an addition to this forum. Well done.

Pedantic much?

You know fine well what I mean that they formed the 36th division.

The Klu Klux Klan were originally formed as a social club for Confederate soldiers, are you going to mount a defence for them too? Go and read about Lenny Murphy and then come on and tell us the UVF weren't a sectarian murder gang.

Certainly some of our fans are ferociously anti-Irish, but I don't know how you could answer this question definitively without asking everyone individually.

Am I right in saying that those "ferocious" people are more anti-IRA (anti-the-terrorist-minded) rather than anti-Irish? I've never met a Bluenose who has any great problem with the Irish as such?

I've not posted anything from RM?

My mistake then, apologies.

Comparing the KKK to the UVF(original one)is ridiculous. Thankfully most Rangers fans agree with me about that :)

Why, both claim 'innocent' roots but turned into murderous monsters. What proof have you that most Rangers fans agree with you?

The UVF weren't formed to kill anybody.

Right, odd stance for an army division.

My mistake then, apologies.

Why, both claim 'innocent' roots but turned into murderous monsters. What proof have you that most Rangers fans agree with you?

Right, odd stance for an army division.

Ok I'll rephrase; most of the support who attend matches agree. Obviously I have no way of proving it but we both know that's the case ;)

Errrr, they weren't formed as an army division....

For something you have such views about you really dont know what you're talking about. Either that or you're at it, not sure which.

What are your views on the British army? Do you consider them 'murderous monsters'?

Am I right in saying that those "ferocious" people are more anti-IRA (anti-the-terrorist-minded) rather than anti-Irish? I've never met a Bluenose who has any great problem with the Irish as such?

Not in my experience, but who's to say whether that's representative or not? Growing up in the 80's, anything & everything Irish was considered linked to the IRA and therefore suspect. Last week's news about the Irish police leaking info to the IRA seems to back the suspicions up, mind you!

I suppose, like this 'when we say UVF we mean the army' crap we now have to suffer, people will claim that they don't hate the Irish, it was only the IRA. Not how I remember it. <shrug>

Ok I'll rephrase; most of the support who attend matches agree. Obviously I have no way of proving it but we both know that's the case ;)

Errrr, they weren't formed as an army division....

For something you have such views about you really dont know what you're talking about. Either that or you're at it, not sure which.

What are your views on the British army? Do you consider them 'murderous monsters'?

Here's the thing, twist and turn all you want, claim the UVF were formed to find homes for orphaned kittens for all I care, none of it changes what they were. Did you look up Lenny Murphy as I suggested?

I take issue with your claim that most out 'match going support' agree with you, whatever the fuck it is you are claiming, you're being very reticent to make any public claims, although I can understand why.

Here's the thing, twist and turn all you want, claim the UVF were formed to find homes for orphaned kittens for all I care, none of it changes what they were. Did you look up Lenny Murphy as I suggested?

I take issue with your claim that most out 'match going support' agree with you, whatever the fuck it is you are claiming, you're being very reticent to make any public claims, although I can understand why.

No because I have no interest in him. They were a group who were set up to prevent home rule and fought for our country in the war. That's a fact, you're the one spinning it.

Ok, next time a UVF song is sung at a game you look around you to see what the reaction of our support is.