Your wasting your time mate.

Probably. Interesting choice of username, Crucible, isn't it?

Brings to mind witch-hunts, scheming, the sacrifice of truth for personal advantage, dogmatic pursuance of one hypothesis despite the evidence or lack thereof and a refusal to compromise. Interesting choice indeed...

Probably. Interesting choice of username, Crucible, isn't it?

Brings to mind witch-hunts, scheming, the sacrifice of truth for personal advantage, dogmatic pursuance of one hypothesis despite the evidence or lack thereof and a refusal to compromise. Interesting choice indeed...

Sounds like you are describing David Leggat to a tee.

Apologies Frankie.

No probs mate.

Generally I think this ongoing farce means we're all a bit tired of the spin and subterfuge so I can understand why people get frustrated enough to become personal. There are certain folk who's contribution is less than helpful (or transparent) but I think we're all capable of judging their content on its own merits.

This time next week hopefully we'll be reaching the culmination of all this nonsense but, in the meantime, I suggest folk take a deep breath before posting. I've had to myself many, many times.

This time next week hopefully we'll be reaching the culmination of all this nonsense but, in the meantime, I suggest folk take a deep breath before posting. I've had to myself many, many times.

Somehow, I don't think that will be the case....I do think that whatever the outcome next week, the resulting board must be given some breathing space by the fans to do what they need to do. At the same time, the "new" board must be productive & be clearly seen to be making some kind of progress.

I think it would be good if after the AGM, every member of the new board publicly stated there role within the board, what they bring to that role & an outline of what they plan to do moving forward - they can then be held accountable to those statements. If the goals are not achieved, they should have to provide clear reasoning for that.

Or put the trolls on "ignore" as I've done. Makes life far easier.

That's fair enough but sometimes the nonsense has to be challenged. Generally speaking though, I think fans can see through the spin nowadays.

Somehow, I don't think that will be the case....I do think that whatever the outcome next week, the resulting board must be given some breathing space by the fans to do what they need to do. At the same time, the "new" board must be productive & be clearly seen to be making some kind of progress.

I think it would be good if after the AGM, every member of the new board publicly stated there role within the board, what they bring to that role & an outline of what they plan to do moving forward - they can then be held accountable to those statements. If the goals are not achieved, they should have to provide clear reasoning for that.

You're probably right. A future EGM isn't out of the question to be honest but I think we will and should get some respite over Christmas and into the New Year at least.

Then, before we know it, April will be upon us and cash will become more important than ever ahead of renewals. Ho, ho, ho!