I dont think very many are supportive of Stockbridge though. Im certainly not.

A compromise suggestion for all fans to get behind then; dump Stockbridge, back Murdoch & Wilson, drop the Murray's as they appear to be divisive figures for many, and leave the remainder of the current board in situ for now (much as I'd like us to get rid of Easdale).

I think most fans would accept that.

As I said his conviction is spent.

It certainly is that's the way it works by law.

Sandy was found by police to have £45k in a carrier bag down the back of his sofa. He got a 27 month sentence for VAT fraud. A group of shareholders, most of whose identities are unknown and which the Board won't divulge, have decided to grant Sandy their proxy votes. What do they get in exchange? No-one has explained that.

Meanwhile, Sandy's brother James, who was also charged with VAT fraud (case dropped) is now the Chair of our remuneration committee.

None of that in any way concerning to you?

1- Hopefully not, I would rather not write anything than have it on RM.

2- Plainly I don't speak for Gersnet, even before Frankie's reply. But the quickest, most surefire way to get rid of the posters on this board is to turn it into a sub forum of Rangersmedia.

1 - Fair enough. I'll do what I can to ensure your articles are removed if posted, if that is what you want. Do you read RM?

2 - Inter-forum nonsense aside, I am of the opinion that articles written about Rangers by Rangers supporters should be read by as wide an audience as possible. Sorry you don't share that view.

Probably a bit snidey for me to come back on here just to say this but this thread is a prime example of why I no longer do post on here much. Debate is impossible, anything other than the party line of 'spivs out' etc and you're hammered (not by admin as such), an article like this is perfectly reasonable but the majority of responses are moaning about it being from RM and how poor Paul Murray is victimised.

Also worth noting Andy was posting his own articles on RM as recently as recently as May, not so long ago. http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=253327&hl=

As I said before it depends who you trust to look after Rangers, Murrays, Wilson and Murdoch, or Easdales, Somers and Stockdale. No matter what posts are put up, or where they come from it's about your gut feeling.

Even those against the current Board are not necessarily going to vote for all 4 requisitionors.

I think posters get fed up with the same ones posting about the same things everytime they come on the Board.