Have you missed the protests and everything SOS have been doing? That's a campaign, a few people on the internet not liking him is not.

And aye I am, only til later tonight though.

So the club statements, created by toxic jack, aimed negatively at the requisitioners, isn't a campaign !

You are at it !

<testily>

There's a good reason people use Gersnet and not RM. If anyone wants to read RM posts, could they please log onto RangersMedia?

I note you're a site writer. I don't know if you have had any articles from here posted on RM, but we certainly welcome GersNet articles on the site. We like to have all sides debated.

I hope you speak for yourself and not GersNet when you posted this.

Andy certainly speaks for me. There is a reason I almost never go on RM any more. If the RM style of 'debate' were to become prevalent on Gersnet then I think it would be the kiss of death for this site.