The problem was that the office bearers of the Trust were not dealing with the issue.

If you had seen the email you would know that.

That is what led to the resignations and the leak.

Of course I saw the e-mail. I take it you have too? Can you tell me where you saw it? I think given the fact that I am an office bearer I have significantly more information than you.

Not until we inform our members.

That's the right answer.

Make sure to keep the show on the road whatever happens. The RST offers the best hope of a better future.

People come and people go but the RST must keep building and progressing.

Two of the above are forums where I know on one you are allowed d to speak your mind, for or against something. To try and blame someone/something else for the current issue is why you(RST) are in this situation now. From what people are saying instead of issues being dealt with properly in the past, they have just been swept aside and people just looking out for pals.

Comments like yours tonight and blaming other people has also led to a persons name, address and phone number being g posted on a forum.

People need to look at themselves for their failings instead of trying to blame other people, and I am sure we will see more of this over the next week.

If you are referring to the guy with the German name, it was his real name but no other details and was up for about two minutes. This, allegedly, led to a threat being made to his wife and apparently I encouraged it. I await a visit from the police.

If you are referring to the guy with the German name, it was his real name but no other details and was up for about two minutes. This, allegedly, led to a threat being made to his wife and apparently I encouraged it. I await a visit from the police.

How long do you think it takes for someone to take a screen shot of the post? It doesn't matter if it was only two minutes, that was enough.