You would have to inquire of the boycott threateners as to the that possibility, I really couldn't say and care even less life and the club will go on either way..

In a morning filled with posts making astonishing and barely credible claims, this still stands out as a cracker to post on a forum about RFC.

Guys,

Can we please desist from the personal stuff?

If you don't like a particular user's contribution, please put them on ignore. If you think they've breached the rules, then report them.

Merry Christmas,

Frankie

--

Good old Crucible!

Afaics he has persuaded hunners of people to move into his camp, which ought to tell me something both about his effective canvassing style and the level of debate needed to reach to deal with the cretinous, gullible saps who use Gersnet.

Edited by andy steel
It is Xmas, after all.

Guys,

Can we please desist from the personal stuff?

If you don't like a particular user's contribution, please put them on ignore. If you think they've breached the rules, then report them.

Merry Christmas,

Frankie

--

Apologies, it's hard not to return a "nibble" with a "bite" in such a testing week.

I've always found ignore pretty useless as you see the comments quoted by others anyway but I'll try that in future or at least "bite my typing fingers".

It doesn't feel like Christmas is coming, but a merry one to you all. I've really liked this board this year, it feels (or at least used to!) like an oasis of relative calm compared to the others. I apologise for getting caught up in anything that would disturb that calm. I'll keep off the volatile threads.

The problem was that the office bearers of the Trust were not dealing with the issue.

If you had seen the email you would know that.

That is what led to the resignations and the leak.

I can confirm you're full of shit. I was an office bearer and knew full well what was going. Anyone says differently is a liar.

Poor Crucible.

Afaics he has persuaded zero people to move into his camp, which ought to tell him something both about his canvassing style and the level of debate needed to reach to deal with the people who use Gersnet.

I sincerely hope that I never stoop to your level, a little dignity is always preferable when your horse finishes a distant second.