Forgot to click the reply with quote butto Zappa.

Pure speculation and by association false accusation until proved. After IA left was it not speculated that MM leaked stuff to the media? What is not speculation is that FS made a statement of fact and has not corroborated it yet.

What "false accusation" have I made?

I assume that will now bring a huge rush of fans to join the RST... :whistle:

:) That was my first thought, ha ha. No chance, these little groups of snipers are just anti anything anyone else proposes. VB & RM will carry on as before i'm afraid.

Ahmad made absolutely no attempt to clear his name from those accusations and the fact that he was forced to leave the club suggests that he was caught red handed with no way out or plausible deniability. You say it was highly improbable that he would create an email address that would point directly to himself, but we simply don't know how improbable that was. What we do know is that it's normally regarded as improbable that a senior Rangers executive would be on a public Rangers forum revealing sensitive Club and boardroom information, but it would appear as though that's exactly what he was doing.

The forum account had revealed info that only someone like Ahmad, Stockbridge or another senior person at the club would know, so given that the person posting was also defending and talking-up Green, then it really had to be Ahmad. If it wasn't Ahmad doing it or he had somehow been stitched-up, then you'd expect him to have at least attempted to clear his name, but he didn't.

Then there's also the fact that after he left he was passing sensitive information about the Club's commercial contracts to crazy bloggers and wizards FFS!!! :lol:

What "false accusation" have I made?

The post was not directed at you but to Zappa. You were asked to elucidate on a direct statement you made that IA used an old email account.

Go back and read post #195

Once again where do I state IA used an old email account?

Quote Originally Posted by forlanssister View Post

He registered for email notification of pm's via his @rangers.co.uk email address that information would have been known to both RM and Rangers (if they'd looked of course).

FS, I don't quite get what you are saying here. A pm is merely an intra-server communication between two users on that server. To communicate that a pm has transpired the server needs to send an email to an address given when the user registered on the forum. That address does not require to have the "IamRangers" username as part of the email address. Both the RM and Rangers administrative staff would know what the complete email address was, but only Rangers staff would know who the user of that address was. The RM site was forced by the innuendo included in the original TRS article to issue a statement denying any complicity. This only leaves the suggestion of a mole at the Rangers end. Are you saying that someone at the Rangers end contravened the DPA by telling the TRS writer that this email address was controlled by Imran Ahmad?

Here is your original post #114 back in the original thread on 25 April -

Originally Posted by bluebear54

Ahmad wasn't around with us in October 2011.

However Whyte was. As were a few others.

Maybe all is not what it seems, Holmes.

Originally Posted by forlanssister

Read my post again carefully.

Apologies on re-reading my answer it may appear to be rather curt, that wasn't my intention.

What I was meaning was that the clue is the linking of the account to his @rangers.co.uk address.

I believe the account may well have been a pre existing one used by Rangers and taken over by Imran who probably reset the email preferences to his own address in order to be notified of any pm's to the account.

The original post in April was supposition, however, tonight's post is a statement of fact. Did you acquire substantive evidence that IA did in fact manipulate this email address?

Once again where do I state IA used an old email account?

From you're original supposition in April ...

What I was meaning was that the clue is the linking of the account to his @rangers.co.uk address.

I believe the account may well have been a pre existing one used by Rangers and taken over by Imran who probably reset the email preferences to his own address in order to be notified of any pm's to the account.

He registered for email notification of pm's via his @rangers.co.uk email address that information would have been known to both RM and Rangers (if they'd looked of course).

Your post last night.

From you're original supposition in April ...

Your post last night.

The "account" refers to the RM account, try reading it correctly, now please show where I claim IA used an old email account.

The "account" refers to the RM account, try reading it correctly, now please show where I claim IA used an old email account.

You are in fact correct about the email account, I misread between the email and the RM accounts. However, you still speculated about the RM account in April and then re-iterated that assumption as a fact yesterday. You then state that he registered for email notification of any pm's to that account. How would you know that?

By stating that both RM and Rangers would know that you are, by implication, saying that one of them had to be the source for the TRS article.