You've got the facts wrong again here barca. Gunslinger said that RM had breached the DPA and I asked that such allegations not be posted here without proof. It wasn't to curb any speculation either, the request was simply based on the fact that we can't have such allegations about other Gers forums being posted here unless they can be substantiated.

If you post an allegation without proof or post an allegation without being able to substantiate it is that not speculation? If you followed the full conversation my point was that people can cause anxiety to the support by these very actions i.e. posting unsubstantiated statements.

Oh stop acting it. You give us two choices by your implication in post #194, either RM or Rangers. Rm issued a statement and you yourself have just said you do not believe they were complicit, that leaves someone at Rangers. There is no false accusation there, the implication is obvious.

Of course, since we don't know for sure that 'IamRangers' is IA, then all we have is your secret sources' word that IA did in fact register for email notification of pm's via his @rangers.co.uk email address. We know you are talking about IA because post #194 is a direct answer to Gunslinger's musing that IA contravened the DPA, for which Zappa chastised him no doubt in an attempt to curb any more speculation.

So, is it true or is the whole thing supposition? I guess only you will know.

To be clear, I am in no way attempting to defend IA, his actions while at Rangers or his dismissal.

I don't want to say anymore.

What implication? I merely stated the facts that both RM and Rangers could have seen that the pm notification was linked to the @rangers.co.uk if they so desired.

He registered for email notification of pm's via his @rangers.co.uk email address that information would have been known to both RM and Rangers (if they'd looked of course).

You can pretend all you f*&king like but the fact is whether you choose to believe it or not but it was set up so pm notifications of the iamrangers username account were sent to the imranahmad @ rangers.co.uk email account.

It seems you're having a day of jumping to wrong conclusions, eh?

Unless the RST identifies where the real problem lies very quickly' date=' they may never recover from this.

And it certainly isnt Toxic Jack, RM or VB.[/quote']

I'll hold my wheest no longer.

The three mentioned have been pouring fuel on the fire for quite a while, to their advantage, so to suggest they are not involved is laughable.

They have been actively seeking the demise of the RST for a while.

Nice deflection D'Art! :D

Which wrong decisions?

Its not deflection at all Zap - Ive had a nice day away from forums with my grandchildren - had a quick look at RM and decided I didnt want to read the same guys going over the same tired old arguments.

The wrong decisions refer to the circumstances surrounding the resignation and subsequent vilification of Alan Harris.

The three mentioned have been pouring fuel on the fire for quite a while, to their advantage, so to suggest they are not involved is laughable.

And is the current problem within the RST anything to do with any of them ?

they are desperate for the trust to fail some to show it's worse without them some just because they were once scorned.

a petty bunch of jilted lovers.

Thats about as accurate GS as your earlier allegation that RM breached Data Protection.

Being a bit pedantic, it's not high profile.

I remember other cases in the past of individuals of fan organisations of football teams indulging in embezzlement and other criminal activity, which weren't high profile at all.

This RST thing is high profile because it's been proactively driven to be high profile by certain people with agendas, including briefing the press and carrying out an agitprop campaign on the forums.

It has been - and still is being - used politically by various interests for disparate purposes, none in my mind for the immediate benefit of our Club.

Two of the above are forums where I know on one you are allowed d to speak your mind, for or against something. To try and blame someone/something else for the current issue is why you(RST) are in this situation now. From what people are saying instead of issues being dealt with properly in the past, they have just been swept aside and people just looking out for pals.

Comments like yours tonight and blaming other people has also led to a persons name, address and phone number being g posted on a forum.

People need to look at themselves for their failings instead of trying to blame other people, and I am sure we will see more of this over the next week.

And is the current problem within the RST anything to do with any of them ?

I never said it was.

They have deliberately tried to put the boot in to suit their own agenda. Do you believe toxic Jack didn't leak the story to STV? Do you think RM/VB have been running all sort of spurious articles, in the name of seeking the truth?

complete guff and you know it,