As it is IF your horse wins as easily as you suggest.

I'd suggest you tread carefully 'crucible' as I'm not the only forum administrator getting a bit fed up of your posting style. You may or may not have inside info due to whatever position/alias you use nowadays but unless you avoid trolling then I'll just have to ban you from here (again).

I'm a bit slow today, who was he before?

I'm a bit slow today, who was he before?

You can pick from a range of aliases across the various forums. Suffice to say, this person does their best to hide their identity everywhere they go but most likely they're in the employ (or pocket) of people who are not concerned about the well-being of Rangers football club.

Unfortunately, due to their penchant for mobile devices and IP proxies; I'm sure they'll be back soon enough. Their behaviour and posting style speaks more about them than I ever could do. For the moment, we're free of their pettiness and arrogance.

He probably thinks 'job done'.

That's exactly what it's about for this person(s). To be honest, I find it really annoying that fans are being manipulated on forums via such people but I guess he's not the only one.

I'd fancy Armando Iannucci could write a fantastic satire on the daily ins and outs of the Rangers forums. :(

Sorry, you've lost me mate. Shooting down a lie is hardly personal abuse, is it?

I wasn't having a go at your post, pal - it is just that the opening sentence was "I can confirm you're full of shit." which came almost straight after Frankie's post (324) ticking me off for replying to crucible (in a somewhat less direct manner) and Frankie asking for an end to personal stuff. It was just a funny juxtaposition - I tried to make it clear I was talking at a side issue to your main point which was, of course, a serious one.

That's exactly what it's about for this person(s). To be honest, I find it really annoying that fans are being manipulated on forums via such people but I guess he's not the only one.

I'd fancy Armando Iannucci could write a fantastic satire on the daily ins and outs of the Rangers forums. :(

It'd never get published/released, would seem too fantastical - sadly we are way beyond satire, as is our beloved club.

btw who is "ED"...oh wait, no - I don't want to know