it actually says much about the power of modern social media that people are employed to take the spin out into such arenas.

fortunately the internet is a generally savy place and little difference is made by such paid lobbying.

when it comes down to a choice between 4 million in ipo costs unaccounted for and comical ali style posting almost everyone knows the score.

That's true GS but how big a percentage of our support are "internet savvy", I'd say it's less than 10% and by that I mean people who are of the requisite age-group, social status and who's lifestyles require them to have grown accustomed to social media and the internet I'd estimate the bulk of our support either don't use it at all or use the internet to check football scores and play the lottery but don't spend a great deal of time online, reading and responding to articles and tweets etc.

Unfortunately the printed tabloid press is still the medium of choice for Rangers fans to get their (dis) info about Rangers. I wish it wasn't the case but it's the only explanation for the apathy and the continued existence of the daily record.

That's true GS but how big a percentage of our support are "internet savvy", I'd say it's less than 10% and by that I mean people who are of the requisite age-group, social status and who's lifestyles require them to have grown accustomed to social media and the internet I'd estimate the bulk of our support either don't use it at all or use the internet to check football scores and play the lottery but don't spend a great deal of time online, reading and responding to articles and tweets etc.

Unfortunately the printed tabloid press is still the medium of choice for Rangers fans to get their (dis) info about Rangers. I wish it wasn't the case but it's the only explanation for the apathy and the continued existence of the daily record.

There was a time I would have agreed wholeheartedly with you Juan - after what Ive seen these last few months on the internet Im not so sure.