What if we don't end up in a bleak place? What if whichever Easdale it was interviewed on Friday really has got investors lined up? My gripe all along is that the requisitioners were a joke all along .They were nothing more than the Blue Knights tribute act.

Rab

Surely you don't believe that everything will turn out rosy if the Board remain?

In that eventuality, strap yourself in - what we're witnessing at present will look like a side show.

"But frankly the notion that a financial director should be given a £200,000 bonus for winning the Third Division is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. And that tells me that whoever made that decision should not be running Rangers Football Club."

And was it not Malcolm Murray who made that decision when he was chairman? He's one of the requisitioners now unless I'm mistaken

What if we don't end up in a bleak place? What if whichever Easdale it was interviewed on Friday really has got investors lined up? My gripe all along is that the requisitioners were a joke all along .They were nothing more than the Blue Knights tribute act.

And just how many times do you think these investors will be prepared to pony up yet more money for the current encumbents to squander ?

You do have to laugh when you consider that all of a sudden all you need to do is find investors and the club's financial issues go away.

We had an IPO which raised 22 million.... at a time when the club had ZERO debt. And here we are, the vast majority of it pissed away and all we hear is "Ach, dont worry, Sandy & James have investors lined up to help the club".

You do realise that in order for the money to go to the club that the new investment will more than likely be as a result of a new share issue or, heaven forbid, the issuance of loans from these investors ? And if it is the issue of new share capital it is highly probable that it will have the impact of diluting the value of the shares currently. I am sure the current investors (the ones who actually paid market value rather than 1p per share) will be ecstatic at seeing their shares, already devalued by 50%, take a nother tanking due to dilution.

Everyone had the opportunity to get shares a year ago. The ones who chose not to seem to be making the most noise at present. Frankly it was a joke that the requisitioners were simply going around lobbying shareholders instead of getting proper financial backing. What was Jim McColl all about ? King too. If Laxey can fork out £1.3m for 5 per cent of Rangers couldn't McColl or King have done that given their wealth? Or maybe more ?

Dave King's assets were frozen during the period where Rangers needed him to buy the club out of admin and later, where under normal circumstances he would have invested.

Re: Jim McColl... It's been quite widely reported (including mainstream media) that McColl has had his own business agreements/lock-in.

I don't understand why people keep asking why these guys didn't invest in the club or are trying to use that against them, when they technically weren't in positions to do so.

I've wondered if they might have grabbed some shares on the fly through a 3rd party, but they probably haven't because in both cases they would either have been breaching laws or binding agreements.

King has always said he would buy but only if the money was going directly into the club. Not one penny of Laxey's purchase went to the club. It went to people prepared to sell their already issued shares. So it isnt quite a like-for-like comparison, at least not between King & Laxey.

Come on craig surely with his millions he could have recently bought a decent shareholding especially at a time when the shares are low in price.Why didn't he?

"But frankly the notion that a financial director should be given a £200,000 bonus for winning the Third Division is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. And that tells me that whoever made that decision should not be running Rangers Football Club."

And was it not Malcolm Murray who made that decision when he was chairman? He's one of the requisitioners now unless I'm mistaken

I think you'll find that Malcolm Murray was generally outvoted by Grren and his cronies on the Board.

Come on craig surely with his millions he could have recently bought a decent shareholding especially at a time when the shares are low in price.Why didn't he?

I believe you are missing the point.

King has said he will NOT line the pockets of those who gained handsomely by the IPO.

King has said he will invest, but only if the money goes to the club.

Buying on the open market provides NOT ONE PENNY to the club. It lines the pockets of the seller of shares.

So, to answer your question, "why didnt he?" - pretty obvious. If he invests he wants the invested funds to go to the club. Had he bought the shares that Laxey did then not a penny would have went to the club.

I am not sure I can be any clearer.

Dave King's assets were frozen during the period where Rangers needed him to buy the club out of admin and later, where under normal circumstances he would have invested.

Re: Jim McColl... It's been quite widely reported (including mainstream media) that McColl has had his own business agreements/lock-in.

I don't understand why people keep asking why these guys didn't invest in the club or are trying to use that against them, when they technically weren't in positions to do so.

I've wondered if they might have grabbed some shares on the fly through a 3rd party, but they probably haven't because in both cases they would either have been breaching laws or binding agreements.

I'll repeat what I said earlier.What was to stop King recently buying 5 per cent of shares for £1.3m instead of Laxey? He won his tax battle in SA months ago. As for McColl I simply cannot understand what he was trying to achieve all along without investment from somewhere.