who would buy? Why would they dilute the already diluted share value?

I ask because I have no knowledge of such things

If they have a share issue with money going straight to the club, not some investors (like now?), e.g. King has said that he would invest. Especially now, if the share price is low (and thus attractive for a club that has definite CL potential).

Of course, if as some stated, there is a final say by Blue Pitch, Margarita et al on such matters, they might object to a share issue. Hence my question whether they actually have the power.

It's quite simple. Don't give money to people you don't know. This has served me well throughout life. Maybe that will speed up the naming process. If they choose to use emotional blackmail to part us from our hard earned. That should be enough to tell us that something isn't quite right.

Our club isn't a faceless supermarket, where nobody cares who's pulling the strings. Anonymity isn't an option at Rangers. The support should make this clear. It stinks.

It's quite simple. Don't give money to people you don't know. This has served me well throughout life. Maybe that will speed up the naming process. If they choose to use emotional blackmail to part us from our hard earned. That should be enough to tell us that something isn't quite right.

Our club isn't a faceless supermarket, where nobody cares who's pulling the strings. Anonymity isn't an option at Rangers. The support should make this clear. It stinks.

Of course it stinks, but who among us cared when Chuckie-boy lifted us out of the liquidation mire and gave us life?