If it has been sent to a rangers account by email, not sure if they would do that, then about a million people will have seen it.

There is a major issue we have with emails from both sides being leaked, and it needs to be stopped.

Hey. Slinger,dry your eyes,and get over it.the future now looks rosy.

You do realise the investment funds want to make money out of the Club - and every penny they take out is money not being spent on players, scouting, coaching and youth programmes.

Hey. Slinger,dry your eyes,and get over it.the future now looks rosy.

in what way? are the hedge funds going to put us back on top of scottish football. they have hardly started well in that goal.

thats the reality. they should go ask sdm what the rangers fans are like when celtc are winning.

heaven help them.

You do realise the investment funds want to make money out of the Club - and every penny they take out is money not being spent on players, scouting, coaching and youth programmes.

millions of pounds we could be seeing on the park have already been squandered. 5 minimum maybe 10.

thats the bottom line.

Guest stevesmith

Reading this thread, and reading the BBC website report at 7pm tonight What i will say is, i'd advise everyone to take anything you see in the media, especially the bbc, as having a possibility of mischeif making to it. It would make great sense to get a message out to Rangers fans that would imply the board won, reading it and ultimately feeling disapointment, and just not bothering to vote.

If that is the plan(if there is one), then i doubt it will work as Gers fans aren't going to be fooled by a BBC report. But what it may prove is that this current board are trying every dirty trick in the book to stay in power.

Just a shame then, that if they do succeed and win, they still will not ultimately win as Rangers fans i suspect will starve them out.