And who makes a big splash about not knowing and being unable to recognise Whyte or Green but curiously doesn't deny prior knowledge of Stockbridge.

He said he had never heard of either of them and included Sir David Murray too, as well as not knowing what any of them look like. 3 of the most prominent men in British news, certainly sports news, over the last 2-5 years. Man's a liar.

There will be no moving on - and nor should there be.

Thousands of Rangers fans will not buy merchandise or tickets because they basically do not trust the regime running the company.

This has to be addressed. We gave the current lot a chance and they wasted millions. We can't keep doing this. Until there is a trusted board, Rangers will not maximise its potential.

BTW ... boycots et al? What do people want to boycot? Most of the STs have been bought and renewals are due in what, 5 months time? As long as the team will win people will go and watch them. Not going to Ibrox will not harm the current board folk, if that is intended. Does it send a message? Maybe. But honestly, that message has been sent already, the red card stuff last week, the protests at the AGM ... and I assume that the board members do read the press as well.

The board was voted in because people with the most power behind them kept them in place. Not the 1,800 shareholders in attendance et al, but a handful of oligarchs. That is essentially the only issue I had with Wallace's interview, for he perfectly knew this. Likewise, Wallace is only here for a rather short time. People may want instant changes, heads chopped and whatnot. Since one can hardly do much about this now and in the immediate future, people should accept what has happened yesterday and not call out for a bloody revolution because essentially their party was spoiled. In many ways, the Rangers support has failed in gaining enough power to influence the decision, the main global players have declined to help too. Hence, people should rather look to improve on that (i.e. trying to get answers from King and Co., or start uniting the power of the support) and also start to work with those board people that they trust. In that hostile climate of late, I doubt that there has been that many reasonable discussions between Somers, Wallace, and the various supporters groups. Now, Somers and Wallace are there for the year ahead and can show what they are made of. We should cut these two some slack and, likewise, stop harrassing people with this Margarita and Blue Pitch stuff. They hold 4 and 6% of our shares respectivly, not 40.

BTW ... boycots et al? What do people want to boycot? Most of the STs have been bought and renewals are due in what, 5 months time? As long as the team will win people will go and watch them. Not going to Ibrox will not harm the current board folk, if that is intended. Does it send a message? Maybe. But honestly, that message has been sent already, the red card stuff last week, the protests at the AGM ... and I assume that the board members do read the press as well.

The board was voted in because people with the most power behind them kept them in place. Not the 1,800 shareholders in attendance et al, but a handful of oligarchs. That is essentially the only issue I had with Wallace's interview, for he perfectly knew this. Likewise, Wallace is only here for a rather short time. People may want instant changes, heads chopped and whatnot. Since one can hardly do much about this now and in the immediate future, people should accept what has happened yesterday and not call out for a bloody revolution because essentially their party was spoiled. In many ways, the Rangers support has failed in gaining enough power to influence the decision, the main global players have declined to help too. Hence, people should rather look to improve on that (i.e. trying to get answers from King and Co., or start uniting the power of the support) and also start to work with those board people that they trust. In that hostile climate of late, I doubt that there has been that many reasonable discussions between Somers, Wallace, and the various supporters groups. Now, Somers and Wallace are there for the year ahead and can show what they are made of. We should cut these two some slack and, likewise, stop harrassing people with this Margarita and Blue Pitch stuff. They hold 4 and 6% of our shares respectivly, not 40.

Sensible words, dB. "Start to work with those board people that they trust". A very big hurdle is identifying such people.

I don't see them as being anybody's men. They have their own agenda (own the club) and they would be using Green more than the other way around.

Perhaps Bluedell but the decision not to include Dave King was not theirs so someone is telling them what to do.

Do you think they have the means to own the Club?

They may be having trouble obtaining credit from mainstream lenders, Clifford Finance Ltd had a charge created on an area of property they have at Dellingburn Street Greenock less than a month ago. They did quite a few refinancing of properties with Santander in April which a condition of was the assignation of rents direct to the lender.

You and I own as much of McGill's or Arranglen Ltd the holding company as Sandy Easdale does namely a big fat zero.