Paul McGowan - attacked two police officers

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/st-mirren/257663-st-mirren-boss-paul-mcgowan-will-be-disciplined-over-police-officer-attack/

McGowan admitted kicking one officer on the body and repeatedly attacking another during an incident in Airdrie on August 11.

Surely he'll serve time for this? Can't believe it's not headline news given some of the stories on our players which have made it.

Call me paranoid but are the SFA planning to do something about this ? Could this be bringing the game into disrepute ?

I wouldn't expect any action until he's found guilty, but given he's pleading guilty I would expect St Mirren to sack him and the SFA to take action.

Other thing, at the risk of also sounding paranoid, but nowhere does it say 'ex Celtic player'. Compare and contrast to anything former Rangers players do.

I wouldn't expect any action until he's found guilty, but given he's pleading guilty I would expect St Mirren to sack him and the SFA to take action.

Other thing, at the risk of also sounding paranoid, but nowhere does it say 'ex Celtic player'. Compare and contrast to anything former Rangers players do.

Are St Mirren going to sack him though? I thought I heard their Lennon saying they 'd offer him 'support' (goodness knows what that means). I just think that the SFA need to come out and say or do something given the seriousness of this which will ultimately result in a custodial sentence I'd have thought

Are St Mirren going to sack him though? I thought I heard their *Danny Lennon saying they 'd offer him 'support' (goodness knows what that means). I just think that the SFA need to come out and say or do something given the seriousness of this which will ultimately result in a custodial sentence I'd have thought

Republicans looking after each other, there is far too much of that in Scotland these days.