No offense to the players themselves, but we should never have signed the likes of Cribari, Foster or Smith in the first place, so letting them go shouldn't be an issue. We're in the 3rd tier and have some excellent young prospects who could be helping us win the league while gaining valuable experience. I don't buy into this "we want to field the best team possible" excuse we keep hearing from Ally and his staff because honestly, nobody gives a toss about watching guys like Cribari, Foster or Smith. The fans in general are far more excited by the younger players and the failure of the management to not only notice this, but act on it, is very worrying.

No offense to the players themselves, but we should never have signed the likes of Cribari, Foster or Smith in the first place, so letting them go shouldn't be an issue. We're in the 3rd tier and have some excellent young prospects who could be helping us win the league while gaining valuable experience. I don't buy into this "we want to field the best team possible" excuse we keep hearing from Ally and his staff because honestly, nobody gives a toss about watching guys like Cribari, Foster or Smith. The fans in general are far more excited by the younger players and the failure of the management to not only notice this, but act on it, is very worrying.

In fairness we signed Cribari because we had a short space of time to bring in an experienced centre-half on a free last summer. With us looking to move on Boca and Goian we'd have had no experienced players there at all. In hindsight we could probably have gotten a cheaper and better option from a lower league side, but you can't blame the coaching staff for taking a look at the player and his CV and thinking he'd fit the bill.

I agree we could have managed without Foster. Mitchell did a decent job at RB last season. Faure's done a good job there this season and we also still had Darren Cole at the time. There's not much experience between them but it seems to be historically a position which doesn't bother our managers too much on that front. Smith is debatable because we had no established cover for LB.

We made some good signings this summer, but arguably even some of the best ones were unnecessary. Some of our best young players have been pushed out of position or struggled for game time as a result.

As for the fans being more excited by young players, that's fine so long as the players are exciting enough to watch in the first place never mind once the novelty wears off.

Some fans claim to have the patience for the inconsistency of performance that tends to come hand in hand with an inexperienced side. In general though, I think us Rangers fans are far too used to winning and anything less (particularly at this level) wouldn't be accepted.

I think we are a bit beyond the worrying stage. Some of us never wanted Ally in charge given he is Walter's assistant and the football on offer was dire in the first place. Then when he had 4 European matches against shite teams and got schooled our suspicions were confirmed.

Simonsen, Foster, Smith, Mitchell, Hegarty, Cribari, Perry, Hutton, Shiels, Peralta, Little, McCulloch. There is more than a full team we do not need. Totally what? £50k to £60k per week? Around £2.6m to £3m per year.

Get rid of those and it would still leave us a more than good enough team to win this league, win the next one, win the Ramsdens this year and next and achieve the goal of successive promotions and SPFL football as soon as possible. Then we can start to build the team we will need. Wallace has done nothing but preach about youth development and giving more kids a chance, well do it. The fans want to see our kids, i am desperate to see the likes of Murdoch, Mckay again, Stoney, Dykes, Walsh etc etc all play for Rangers.

If Ally and his pals are unwilling or unable to do it then get people who can and who are willing.

I think we are a bit beyond the worrying stage. Some of us never wanted Ally in charge given he is Walter's assistant and the football on offer was dire in the first place. Then when he had 4 European matches against shite teams and got schooled our suspicions were confirmed.

It was even worse than that, if he had got schooled he'd at least have learnt enough not to repeat the mistakes in the League and Scottish Cups ever since.

Simonsen, Foster, Smith, Mitchell, Hegarty, Cribari, Perry, Hutton, Shiels, Peralta, Little, McCulloch. There is more than a full team we do not need. Totally what? £50k to £60k per week? Around £2.6m to £3m per year.

Get rid of those and it would still leave us a more than good enough team to win this league, win the next one, win the Ramsdens this year and next and achieve the goal of successive promotions and SPFL football as soon as possible. Then we can start to build the team we will need. Wallace has done nothing but preach about youth development and giving more kids a chance, well do it. The fans want to see our kids, i am desperate to see the likes of Murdoch, Mckay again, Stoney, Dykes, Walsh etc etc all play for Rangers.

If Ally and his pals are unwilling or unable to do it then get people who can and who are willing.

McCulloch will be retained. Hutton and Little should be kept. Mitchell and/or Hegarty too.